CHICHI-MIO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 3:21 am

It is already Saturday the 13th in OZ Very Happy So .....

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:36 pm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE ! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AL on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:23 pm

Thankyou my DIY DID

I had another computer $%&* UP again Throw Computer and a friend had borrowed my hard drive to watch some movies while away at work on an oil rig which happened to have all my back up on it .Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

which as you know has the addy for here and all my passwords stored on it to say i am a little pissed would be an understatement .Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I have got to set my email acc up next so i will i am sure have a million to reply to.

My apologies for the absence I will BRB Rolling Eyes

Birthday was great firstborn has now left for germany and second born is off to Serbia shortly and the wife only has 2 cycles to go plus the water is warming and its nearly time for spawning Very Happy

AL
AL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 pm

AL wrote:Thankyou my DIY DID

I had another computer $%&* UP again and a friend had borrowed my hard drive to watch some movies while away at work on an oil rig which happened to have all my back up on it .Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

which as you know has the addy for here and all my passwords stored on it to say i am a little pissed would be an understatement .Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I have got to set my email acc up next so i will i am sure have a million to reply to.

My apologies for the absence I will BRB:roll:

Birthday was great firstborn has now left for germany and second born is off to Serbia shortly and the wife only has 2 cycles to go plus the water is warming and its nerly time for spawning:D

AL

Merc RX Mayhem I`m afraid my KISA Leo friend Rolling Eyes

Computers Computer Smash are by far the most likely appliances affected due to their `COMMUNICATIONS` factor Twisted Evil

Three Appliances are the norm for me during RX Cycles and two telephones Telephone 2 died this time Twisted Evil

Welcome Back Sweetie

Last edited by Admin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 am; edited 2 times in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AL on Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:56 pm

can we stop Mercury going there nuclear weapons maybe to knock it off course Laughing

Email is up and running cause i got the message for your post there are a few unanswered ones yet.

AL
AL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:12 am

AL wrote:can we stop Mercury going there nuclear weapons maybe to knock it off course Laughing

Email is up and running cause i got the message for your post there are a few unanswered ones yet.

AL

I WISH Rolling Eyes

He (Merc) is at Direct Station as we type and will be at full throttle in a week or so Twisted Evil Today is the `hardest` part ....

We should all be able to move Forward after that Al Very Happy

pic courtesy of bestanimations.com

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAN on Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:38 am

AL wrote:Thankyou my DIY DID

I had another computer $%&* UP again Throw Computer and a friend had borrowed my hard drive to watch some movies while away at work on an oil rig which happened to have all my back up on it .Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

My apologies for the absence I will BRB Rolling Eyes

Birthday was great firstborn has now left for germany and second born is off to Serbia shortly and the wife only has 2 cycles to go plus the water is warming and its nearly time for spawning Very Happy
AL

Good to see you back posting Al , hope life is on the up over there in aus .
HAN

Back to top Go down

Post by AL on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:36 am

Thanks Han

Wife actually finished up Chemo today 3 treatments early due to liver problems but a good day all the same .

You wouldnt happen to be the Han from Koiphen with the pond in you garage?
AL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:34 am

AL wrote:Thanks Han

Wife actually finished up Chemo today 3 treatments early due to liver problems but a good day all the same .

You wouldnt happen to be the Han from Koiphen with the pond in your garage?

No Al,

He`s an Ex KK Member ...

Sounds like you have had a rough time of late, hope life will be kinder to you soon.

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by HAN on Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:16 am

AL wrote:Thanks Han

You wouldnt happen to be the Han from Koiphen with the pond in you garage?

No I`m not,

Give my regards to your wife, hope she gets better soon.
HAN

Back to top Go down

Post by AL on Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:11 pm

The wife says thanks Hann and glad we got the other cleared up:D
AL

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:42 am

Admin wrote:It is already Saturday the 13th in OZ Very Happy So .....

BUMP THIS ONE UP Very Happy

Happy Birthday AL Sweetie Very Happy

Hope life is GOOD for you and yours Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: