CHICHI-MIO

Solar Energy

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Solar Energy

Post by DaveB on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:41 pm

Hi folks Just recieved my second payment from Scotish Power for £97 . Does not sound much compared to the prevoius payment of £627. However as this will have been the worst 3 months of the year it is all upwards from here.Are there any further developments with your system Mio.And what is the latest news with FIT paymnets with newly registered customers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:09 pm

I`m still looking around Dave Smile but understand from ecovision that the Phit Laughing payments stand at 21p-ish until a law court decides otherwise ...

What are you Guys SP`s producing currently.

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:06 am

Last few days have benn very overcast and consequently the output has benn poor compared to a brilliant start for febuary. However stii over abd above the estimation for this month and also since ftiing in the beginning of August.

Fit payments are due to rise by 4.8% in april( RPI for december last year) which will then be 45.2p per kwh.Just for your info if inflation was to remain the same then after 5 years this would then be 54.7p and after 10 years 72p per kwh. In 15 years the fit payment will have doubled .Truely amazing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:19 am

DaveB wrote:Last few days have benn very overcast and consequently the output has benn poor compared to a brilliant start for febuary. However stii over abd above the estimation for this month and also since ftiing in the beginning of August.

Fit payments are due to rise by 4.8% in april( RPI for december last year) which will then be 45.2p per kwh.Just for your info if inflation was to remain the same then after 5 years this would then be 54.7p and after 10 years 72p per kwh. In 15 years the fit payment will have doubled .Truely amazing

It surely does sound amazing Sweetie Shocked Great investment and `ECO`Friendly Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:25 am

Coming to the end of febuary with a fantastic day 11kwhrs produced today compared to 3.7kwh daily estimation. Rruely amazing when yoy get a clear afternoon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:41 am

DaveB wrote:Coming to the end of febuary with a fantastic day 11kwhrs produced today compared to 3.7kwh daily estimation. Rruely amazing when yoy get a clear afternoon.

You and Alan must be blown away with the SP performances Dave Very Happy

This illustrates just how quickly the `Sun` Waxes following Winter Solstace Sweetie Shocked

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:08 am

Just got a call from a local`Solar Panel` company still PHITTING Laughing free systems who I have arranged a consultation with Very Happy

The Consumer Unit will need replacing quickly ... in light of that Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Wed Mar 07, 2012 3:53 am

Mio Glad to hear that things are moving along with the solar panels. Perhaps the solar panel outfit can upgrade your consumer unit as part of the deal or for a small fee. Which is what they did with my system.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:02 am

DaveB wrote:Mio Glad to hear that things are moving along with the solar panels. Perhaps the solar panel outfit can upgrade your consumer unit as part of the deal or for a small fee. Which is what they did with my system.

You bought your `System` Sweetie ...

Ecovision insisted we replace the `Consumer Unit` Dave due to the `FREE PHITTING` Laughing Option ... and then pulled out because of the Tarrif decline.

I want to Upgrade anyway and not fail the `Inspection` on that basis ... Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:19 am

Solar Panels update. Above the 3kw mark for a couple of hours today and averaging above 10kwhrs daily. PVGIS prediction is only 6.4kwhrs for my system so very pleases with the proformance for march so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:00 am

Looking Forward to going `SOLAR` myself now Sweetie ... still waiting for the `Inspection` Date Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:32 am

Good luck with it. Are you also going for the Heat pump to run of your panels instead of the massive 6kw heaters. That way a smaller consumer unit could be applicable

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:44 am

DaveB wrote:Good luck with it. Are you also going for the Heat pump to run of your panels instead of the massive 6kw heaters. That way a smaller consumer unit could be applicable

Possibly Dave ....

For the Koi maybe .. once the SP installation is confirmed ... I would still like to `Heat` the WLP also though ... so need the large Consumer Unit If I do Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:47 am

Looks like it could be a record breaking day as solar panels kicked in at 7.30 am and my panels face west, truely amazing really. I might even run the waterfall this afternoon as the panels are now producing more than I can use even with the heat pump running. And still only the middle of march. Washing machine & dish washer are all running too. Who said they only work if south facing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:54 am

DaveB wrote:Looks like it could be a record breaking day as solar panels kicked in at 7.30 am and my panels face west, truely amazing really. I might even run the waterfall this afternoon as the panels are now producing more than I can use even with the heat pump running. And still only the middle of march. Washing machine & dish washer are all running too. Who said they only work if south facing?

Hot enough to `Sunbathe` here Dave Burnt To A Crisp

Once Lunch is over I might just get some `Sun Sun Worshiping` in ... Very Happy

Still awaiting an Inspection date for the Solar Panels Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:08 am

Another record today with 13.5 kwhrs and maximum output only 2.6 kw. So still the potential to do much better . But very happy with the proformance overhaul for this time of the year

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:16 am

DaveB wrote:Another record today with 13.5 kwhrs and maximum output only 2.6 kw. So still the potential to do much better . But very happy with the proformance overhaul for this time of the year

How much better is the 13.5 Kwrhs compared with the `Predicted` output for early March Dave ?

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:04 am

March prediction is 6.7 so double the prediction today. However the average for the first half of march was 7.2. So would expect that to improve as the days get longer

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:19 am

One of the best `Investments` you have made no doubt Sweetie Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:43 pm

Yes I have made a few which has been mostly luck, but this is probably the best.

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:18 am

Another record today with 15 kwhrs Estimation for March 6.5kwhr and actual average 9kwh so 50% over estimation. All looking good

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:03 am

DaveB wrote:Another record today with 15 kwhrs Estimation for March 6.5kwhr and actual average 9kwh so 50% over estimation. All looking good

Fabulously sunny here today too Dave Very Happy
More-of-the-same Please Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:54 pm

Best week ever with average 15kwhrs per day. For march 10.5 kwhrs as apposed to estimated kwhrs of 6.4 kwhrs Total for march 326 kwhrs £141. This does not include what I have saved on electricity or gas by using the heat pump.

Total energy made so far 1398 kwhs=£605 And still the best 4 months in the year to come

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:34 pm

DaveB wrote:Best week ever with average 15kwhrs per day. For march 10.5 kwhrs as apposed to estimated kwhrs of 6.4 kwhrs Total for march 326 kwhrs £141. This does not include what I have saved on electricity or gas by using the heat pump.

Total energy made so far 1398 kwhs=£605 And still the best 4 months in the year to come

Well Done Very Happy

Clapping Hands

Another Scorcher here today too Dave Very Happy and long may it continue Very Happy

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by DaveB on Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:13 pm

Temperature here have plumbeted. Zero during the night and 9 degs max yesterday. Next week forcasts a max of 6 degs and snow on high ground. I new it would be too good to last

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum