CHICHI-MIO

4 Figure TDS!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: 4 Figure TDS!

Post by DaveB on Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Mio

All things being equal I would definately think there is an increase in the supply waters TDS of 10ppm. My meter is a combined temperarure/tds meter ans as you know my supply water is solar heated so I take my reading in the evening when the solar panel is not in operation and the supply water atthis time of year is a constant 14 degC.. Interestingly enough it only reads a couple of ppm higher when at 24 degs.

The pond also at a constant 16 deg (now heated)has increased now by 5ppm due to this increased ppm of supply water. As yet I have been unable to source the increase. K.H, G.H, phosphate & Nitrate readings are all the same as is the temp 14 deg C

Back to top Go down

Re: 4 Figure TDS!

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:40 pm

DaveB wrote:Mio

All things being equal I would definately think there is an increase in the supply waters TDS of 10ppm. My meter is a combined temperarure/tds meter ans as you know my supply water is solar heated so I take my reading in the evening when the solar panel is not in operation and the supply water atthis time of year is a constant 14 degC.. Interestingly enough it only reads a couple of ppm higher when at 24 degs.

The pond also at a constant 16 deg (now heated)has increased now by 5ppm due to this increased ppm of supply water. As yet I have been unable to source the increase. K.H, G.H, phosphate & Nitrate readings are all the same as is the temp 14 deg C

It`s anyone`s guess what the supply water increase in tds consists of Dave Question

Salinity/D.O.C /Iron etc or any of the several 2 micron`Divalent`Salts TDS values measure Sweetie ....

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum