CHICHI-MIO

SAY IT BETTER !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SAY IT BETTER !

Post by Admin on Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:54 am

Such a `Title` has NEVER APPLIED to Members here given these were personally invited due to their Natural APPRECIATION of other Members contributions elsewhere across-the-board  I love you

Life is ALL about RELATIONSHIPS 24/7 which we truly can EFFORTLESSLY (via practice) diminish any of others IMPACT upon US ... were we to `SAY-IT-BETTER` Post-by-Post ...

Articulating our genuine expression to `ASSIST` has nothing to do with anyone else`s equally VALID intention. 

Saying-It-Better does not involve COMPROMISE/TOLERANCE of input we disagree with ... yet VALUES/Takes into consideration (minus attacking) others declaration of where they stand ... and are therefore currently coming from ......

A little `Tweaking` of Consideration as small as this .. would bring Koi Fora into `Harmony Worldwide`

No -More-WARS  I love you EVER ..

IE ... Everyone is permitted to post everywhere (across ALL Koi Fora) whilst thoughtfully, deliberately conscious of WHETHER the verbal content of any post is spewed from an insecure need-to-defend/justify, or slate ANOTHERS contribution, OR is `Inspired` from the natural `URGE` to solve problems/answer questions Innate in ALL of us .... eagerly   I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum