CHICHI-MIO

Love-Begets-Love !

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ENERGY ?

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:07 am

The `Staff-Of -Life` ..... The `Field of` Einstein eluded.

Whether Objects/Subjects/, be Animate/Inanimate etc, ENERGY sustains every iota of `MATTER` .... In fact, the largest part of every `atom`in the Universe consists of `empty` space/the ENERGY field perpetually flowing into said particles, revitalizing/animating continuously .....

Energy at source, the precursor of all matter has a consistent `POSITIVE` vibrationally high frequency which is without notable fluctuation EVER ...

NEGATIVE ENERGY does not exist, despite the persistence of `NEGATIVITY `experienced in everyday life .....

Everything in the `Universe` Vibrates .. thoughts/emotions included ...

What `NEGATIVITY/BAD/EVIL consists of simply is a `LACK`/Decrease, availability of access to the `Higher`frequency `POSITIVE` energy levels, due to a dampening down of the `Energy` flow frequency within US ....

And why our faithful `Emotional Guidance System` alerts us so readily to such via `Negative Emotion `... Very Happy

It evaluates every single thought we think ....

What an `Ingenious ` System our Body/Physicality consists of ....

I am in Awe of the benevolent role `ENERGY`plays Universally carte blanche ... Very Happy I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Respiration ?

Post by Admin on Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:21 pm

Breathing ... described `Poetically` religiously, philosophically as the `Breath-Of-Life` in times gone by ... depicts Animate Life as we perceive it ?

Animals, we conclude must be lower forms of life than we as `Humans` are, in that they do not `RATIONALIZE`/REASON/JUDGE/LEGITIMIZE ? simply because they depend NOT upon `THINKING` ...

Respiration in Wild `Animals`in particular, in-or-out of water tends to be balanced, ie in equilibrium .... unless `STRESS` ensues ...

Respiration, the catalyst of All Optimum Organ Function in `Humans` and Animal alike depends upon BALANCE of required energy flow in/out etc ..

Breathing ... Heart Rate alerts us to `Anomalies`of either which are ALWAYS Stress related when abnormal ..

Take a few moments out of your day to focus upon your breathing whilst noticing whether you are relaxed/anxious/tense ....

Relaxation Will ALWAYS accompany Good Feeling thoughts Very Happy whereas anxiety/tension result from the Opposite ...

Animals waste zero `ENERGY` upon`THINKING`, let alone the futile thoughts `humans` obsess about perpetually .. so respire much more EFFICIENTLY /GRACEFULLY than do we throughout their lifetimes ...

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Impartiality VS Judgement ?

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:29 am

Neutrality evokes PEACE .. IE not taking `Sides` (the benefit-of-the-doubt) mentality .. when Judging situations/circumstances/people etc ...

We tend to presume someone/thing we are currently encountering `IF` Hostile in the slightest degree, must be a Threat to us PERSONALLY ? ... when this is `NEVER` the case ...

ALL Hostility experienced from another Individual, indicates He/She is `suffering` temporarily a thought induced `NEGATIVE` Emotion, ALWAYS elicited from a confused, and therefore IRRATIONAL Standpoint, so should be viewed in that context accordingly ..

Such Individuals, IF predisposed, due to conditioning, to REACT automatically in that way, are NOT being themselves during such an episode.

Feeling Judgmental/Defensive/Blameful/Vengeful etc is NOT FUN ... Emotionally ... and brings as much PAIN to the executioner, as the executed ...

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Not In Your/Their Right Mind ?

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:14 am

What Does that mean ?

Frequently quoted ... which we ALL have experience of to varying degrees ..

We have ALL Blurted out a dialogue which stunned even US, whilst caught up in the momentum of a situation we felt/were `sucked` into, despite the fact that whilst such was unfolding .... we KNEW instinctively, we were not only `going-against-the-grain`... but acting out-of-character TOTALLY .. hence the shock that we were uttering such/had stooped that low/this is not me realization etc .....

Interestingly Wink Right Mind as opposed to Left Mind in relation to `Brain activity` ALWAYS refers to KNOWING, via Intuition, rather than Logic ... a Left Brain obsession Animals can, and do get by BLISSFULLY without .... Very Happy as do Babies .... Wink prior to losing TRUST in such which ALL of us have done .. via socialization .... a modern curse we TOLERATE, yet RESENT daily, continuously ....

The MENTAL REMINDER (accompanied by an ensuing NEGATIVE EMOTION) denotes that we are thwarting a desire exclusive to US ... Personally via our own INDIVIDUAL MAKE-UP which has NOTHING to do with anyone/thing else .. who have agendas of their own ...

Trust In Yourselves Please ..

You will ALWAYS FEEL Dreadful when focused in opposition of what you really WANT .. and feel FABULOUS when focused upon it ..

You Naturally, We ALL DO want peace/love/joy/freedom/fulfillment from life which is our NATURE ...

I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

If It Makes You `HAPPY`?

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:10 am

Genuine HAPPINESS ? (an INNATE Natural disposition .. is so PERSONAL to us INDIVIDUALLY) even those we ASSUME Know/Understand us more deeply than anyone else ever could, such as our spouse/best friend etc, can only perceive us from their own Personal Perspective, which depends entirely upon their `MOOD` at any given moment-in-time ?

Happiness is quantifiable however, in that when grappling emotions such as powerlessness/vulnerability,grave uncertainty ? Relief will be FELT VISCERALLY, once the `Emotion` moves upscale even IF said Emotion is Revenge/Rage, on that wavelength ...

RELIEF, brings ease of sorts ... but is nowhere near TRUE NATURAL JOY ! .. BUT, on the way there though, if we are willing to take a step-back from what we PERCEIVE as Issues? are IN FACT ILLUSORY concepts conjured via thought which may-or-may NOT come to fruition once the `DREAD` of Future exacerbation of them is removed.

The Concept of Time is ILLUSORY ! and you can prove this to yourselves in that all LIFE EXPERIENCE occurs only in the NOW ... right now Very Happy

I was a tad perplexed, I freely confess when that realization DAWNED .. Namely OUR entire Past was simply that which has brought us to the NOW ...

The Past itself was the `NOW` whilst it was unfolding Wink

How we `FEEL` RIGHT NOW is all that matters .. and the only space Life-Is-Lived ... Real Time Living ..... Very Happy

Knowledge of such (i have come to appreciate) is a Blessing beyond comprehension in that it `FREES` US from trepidation re the future, of any kind moment-to-moment ONCE AWARE/CONSCIOUS of this blatantly obvious fact-of-life ...

IS YOUR LIFE so Terribly BAD right now this minute ? minus rehashing past/future negatively `EMOTING` thoughts ... NO .. You can Sabotage only by THINKING such .. OR feel AS great/good/ok/accepting of Very Happy this moment as you can muster .... Wink I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Life-Is-Hard-Then-You Die ?

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:38 am

Ask Yourself Curiously?

Do the Flora/Fauna/Animal/Microbial Kingdom of this Amazingly Beautiful Planet, quoted as being `THE Most Welcoming` place in the Universe by Astronauts returning from various ventures in outer space .. fret EVER ... NO They Don`t .... everything (life) FLOWS Freely..

Ease is the order of-the-day UNIVERSALLY ... and when at EASE, we Sense It ...

Mankind EXCLUSIVELY Think`s itself into perpetual `Negativity`.. whilst taking action, from that disoriented/confused vantage point, eliciting more-of-the-same ....

And WHY Individuals live `cyclical` lifestyles concluding `Life-Is-Hard-Then-You-Die ?

If this Article has not RESONATED (even slightly) anything deep down within you .. then Ignore it PLEASE, completely ..
You will ABSOLUTELY ONLY Identify with the sentiments contained therein IF Ready .. Compellingly.

EVERY Negative Emotion is the consequence of a `detrimental` thought process, having NOTHING to do with anything going on OUTSIDE of US .. just simply guidance from within ...

The `Human` Body is capable of so much more than we have EVER given it `Credit` for, only because of the limitations of Mind Induced Negative Thought Processes learned/ingrained throughout our lifetimes, into our Psyche ....

The remainder of Earth`s Planetary Inhabitants FORTUNATELY Very Happy Sense/Feel/Know everything is alright ..

Time being IRRELEVANT to them ... Because Only Life-in-the NOW ever exists/ has/or ever will .. I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Evolution of Species ?

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:11 am

Nothing remains `STATIC`EVER? ...

Life moves in one direction ONLY (Forward) and changes/evolve constantly, from Microbe to Human, hence the progress from generation-to-generation WE have ALL witnessed in our relatively `SHORT` Lifetimes, Technologically, Scientifically, Physically.

Bacteria/Viruses get better and better in the game of survival ... AS-DO-WE Very Happy

Our `Demons` many are currently acknowledging, are no more than those `illusory mental concepts conjured during `THOUGHT`.... which lean toward negativity predominately ....

Namely, I`m failing at something, letting someone down, or NOT being the me, who I want to be ...

RELENTLESS JUDGMENTAL EVALUATIONS re every moment of our Lives ....

No Other Species does that ... and WHY they evolve one step ahead of US continuously ... Wink

We are on the cusp of focusing `Thought` DELIBERATELY` in our `Favour` whilst leaving behind old habits of comparison with/judgment/condemnation of `OTHERS`, Appreciating they are where they are Bad/Mad/Sad/Glad, compassionately.. and without malice ... I love you

EVOLUTION Mentally/Emotionally Finally .... Very Happy

XXXXXXX

Last edited by Admin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

The `Human Being` ?

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:27 am

Innately, at birth KNOWS Physical Life is Magical/Wonderful, without Limitation, IE ALL-IS-POSSIBLE, as does every other Physical entity in the Universe ..

We consist of 99% ENERGY in every atom of our physicality ..

ENERGY cannot DIE .. and we Primarily ARE ENERGY FORMS .. as is everything else ...

We only interpret such vibrationally via our `SENSES` because Life is more Enjoyable that way ..

Were we to view everything around us from a `Scientific/Chemical` Quantum, atomic perspective ? OUR Whole ESSENCE of Life would diminish completely ...

Namely .. I appear to amount to some `chemical cocktail` of proteins/minerals/enzymes etc which when interpreted `mentally`makes NO sense ? logically ...

Logic .. ?

No other Inanimate/Animate Entity in the `Universe` has ever relied upon , because thought disseminates reality via MOOD ....

We could be witnessing the very Best/Worse version of every person, situation in life we encounter by choice Wink

None of our `VISCERAL SENSES` are `MENTAL`, in fact looking/listening/touching/tasting/smelling etc divert us from thought, and is what governs ALL Natural Life around us.

Beloved KOI INCLUDED .. I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

I`M ALIVE ?

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 24, 2013 10:56 am

How Do We KNOW Categorically/Intrinsically, For Sure That We ARE ?

We can `THINK` that thought mentally, but must revert to our Primal `SENSES` in order to `KNOW` Sense/FEEL IT ...

Namely, ATTENTION ie FOCUS, has to be directed away from `Thought`/Mind activity, whilst acknowledging the fact that we are `Breathing`, even, not to mention, the VISCERAL `Energy` flow felt, throughout our Bodies confirming such ..

Admin

Back to top Go down

Life`s most sought after ANSWERS ?

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:57 am

Religion/Philosophy/Science/Ethics/ASIDE ? Many of which produced Knowledgeable `Masters`, such as Jesus, Gandhi, Mother Teresa, Buddha, Einstein, Newton, to name only a few .. Unprecedented FIGURES, during their Lifetimes.

Every Single Member of the `Human Race`, has at some-point-in-time ASKED the very same `Questions`, Namely ........ Who Am I ?, Why am I here, What is the POINT of IT ALL ?

ANSWERS to those Deeply Personal/Unique-to-US Queries are available once we KNOW/DISCERN who we are NOT !

You are NOT your `Thoughts`( as many as 50,000 of them per day) IF the `Intellectual `Scientific` type, AS WAS I for many years .. most of which flit hither-and-yon, transiently, and are `FLEETING`, Frequently fickle, useless/pointless, and most of the time negative .

We as `Individuals` need no OUTSIDE Doctrine, Mental Belief system IMPOSED upon us via society .. to KNOW WHO-WE-ARE ?

The Mind related thought, reasoning/logical process cannot provide such ANSWERS .... whilst lost In the `questioning`wavelength.

ONLY when leaving `thought` out-of-the-equation .. to ALL of the above `Questions` DO ANSWERS actually come from that relaxed KNOWING Positive Place within ..

AND when they do .. they RESONATE so powerfully within US ... Nothing-and No-One could influence us otherwise .. IT feels that Compellingly-IRREFUTABLE ... Very Happy

http://www.sentientdevelopments.com/2007/03/managing-your-50000-daily-thoughts.html

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Fear-Of Death ?

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:04 am

The (creme-da-la-creme) of ALL PHOBIAS ... AN Egoistic Mind/Thought induced conceptualization ... Namely I-Might-ACTUALLY- Come-To-An-End FEARFUL futuristically `IMAGINED` Mentality, which occurs ONLY in MAN ... WHY ?

Because HUMANKIND ALONE Believes what they THINK ... as did I, prior to learning many years ago from Mentors such as the `eminent` DR Claire Weeks ... a Pioneer IN HER FIELD, during her Lifetime .. professed that we could `view` ALL unwanted, negative thoughts as clouds we simply ALLOW to float by us without reacting `EMOTIONALLY` ...

FEAR-OF-DEATH equates to FEAR-OF-FEAR which interestingly Wink COVERS all subjects, people interactions/unwanted situations minute-by-minute our CURSED NEGATIVE Thought processes churn out every single day ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Love-Begets-Love !

Post by Admin on Tue Feb 26, 2013 9:46 am

Admin wrote:The (creme-da-la-creme) of ALL PHOBIAS ... AN Egoistic Mind/Thought induced conceptualization ... Namely I-Might-ACTUALLY- Come-To-An-End FEARFUL futuristically `IMAGINED` Mentality, which occurs ONLY in MAN ... WHY ?

Because HUMANKIND ALONE Believes what they THINK ... as did I, prior to learning many years ago from Mentors such as the `eminent` DR Claire Weeks ... a Pioneer IN HER FIELD, during her Lifetime .. professed that we could `view` ALL unwanted, negative thoughts as clouds we simply ALLOW to float by us without reacting `EMOTIONALLY` ...

FEAR-OF-DEATH equates to FEAR-OF-FEAR which interestingly Wink COVERS all subjects, people interactions/unwanted situations minute-by-minute our CURSED NEGATIVE Thought processes churn out every single day ..

XXXXXXX I love you

The `quoted` Topic above, is so intrinsically TABOO IN Modern Age `Western Society`, I feel COMPELLED to elaborate upon it from a `POSITIVE` PERSPECTIVE ... I love you and HOPE this information RESONATES deep down within ANY following this Article .. in a bid to alleviate , if only slightly ALL previous `BRAINWASHING`, said Subject has fearfully ingrained in you via reasoning/logic/dogma/life experience etc ... Very Happy

EVERY TIME .. we DETRACT from Thinking , for only a few minutes or so .. we FEEL BETTER AUTOMATICALLY/NATURALLY ..

More essentially .. when we `SLEEP`, thinking CEASES altogether, whereupon our physical body heals/replenishes itself EXCLUSIVELY during that time period ..

Have you ever Fainted/Passed/Blacked Out/undergone an Anaesthetic ?

The Absolute INSTANT we DE-FOCUS from thought .. MOOD ALWAYS Improves, Very Happy as so many of us can testify to, having experienced ANY of the above ...

Losing CONSCIOUSNESS ... is a GOOD FEELING experience .. and NEVER the opposite ...

FEAR of anything, such as loss of health, reputation, other peoples approval etc are ALL `virtual` DEATH experiences EMOTIONALLY , and why some feel like `Fates-Worse- Than` the REAL THING frequently, BUT are all Man Made/Induced deliberately .. via THOUGHT ....

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

SUFFERING?

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 27, 2013 10:13 am

Difficult to believe as it might sound /come across etc ?

SUFFERING, every second of such any of us have undergone during our Lifetimes, was ALL SELF-INDUCED in ignorance, which we usually Painfully underwent/endured/might STILL be experiencing through gritted, oft-times DESPAIRING Teeth.

And why Self Condemnation, OR Blame directed toward anyone else who were/currently are equally NAIVE of the FACT that persistent Negative `THOUGHTS` are, and always-have-been-will be the ROOT cause of SUFFERING unequivocally.

There exists NOT an illusory ENEMY, previously hated Ex etc /Friend who betrayed you, ad infinatum ... who`s relationship with us ... cannot be RESTORED .. Better-Than-Ever Very Happy especially because of those SUFFERING Experiences .. once OFF the Problem (negative emotion) wavelength.

Forgiveness is NATURAL ... which our PRECIOUS `Emotional Guidance System` ALERTS us to when we REFUSE to do so .. whilst SUFFERING in the process ....

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

THE VOID ?

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:49 am

An ILLUSORY Phantom, which Haunts us continuously ..

We WANT our Lives to IMPROVE on all fronts .. which they have done, SUPERFICIALLY throughout our Lifetimes Outwardly, due to the advances /progress technologically/scientifically/medically/ financially etc ... much of which we can be `grateful` for .. nevertheless a VOID ! we can`t quite put our finger upon .. still EXISTS .. WHY ?

Addressing said VOID from this forum perspective, our LOVE-OF-KOI etc .. Very Happy

Buy one more, bring it home, appreciate it a little while, then desire an `UPGRADE` endlessly ....

The same can be said of everything we RELY upon TANGIBLY .... to FILL-THE-VOID ....

The VOID cannot be satisfied EXTERNALLY .. ie in acquisition of THINGS .. except only Briefly...

Pursuit of relentlessly seeking to FILL-THE-VOID externally, guarantees lifelong, perpetual dissatisfaction, along with a LONGING to free ourselves/escape from it all ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

LIBERATION ?

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:23 am

From ALL MANNER of `Emotional`Hang-Ups` lies within every one-of-us whether those `Intimately` involved with/Matter-to-us etc agrees with us/approves/disapproves ...

Our entire `IDENTITY` re who-we-truly-are, right up to this moment in time, has been based upon a `PAST` illusory cycle-of-thought elicited, MIND induced concept.

To Illustrate .. ?

I have been Abused/Victimized/Felt Unattractive Worthless .. NEVER-GOOD-ENOUGH as a Spouse/Parent/Friend/Child .... which equates to the `Human Condition` ` overall, in that such torturous `THOUGHT` Patterns are in fact .. UNIVERSAL, Yet FEEL so very Personal to us as Individuals, because we cannot conceive outside of ourselves .....

Our LIFE EXPERIENCE is UNIQUE-TO-US ... We get to choose whether we ALLOW every Tom/Dick, or Harry to Interact with us .. to our DETRIMENT .. OR NOT .....

Martyrdom ? is Life Consuming, and benefits neither parties caught up in the process ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Spiritual /Material ?

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:11 am

Depending upon our particular `Religious`/Scientific/Atheistic .. or even Secular BENT Personally ? Whichever way we Look at it ... The Conclusions are, to date .. the same ... Namely ALL Matter is the result of an `energetic` Force, be it GOD/ The Big Bang etc ...

Regardless of either .. ENERGY forms throughout the Entire MATERIAL UNIVERSE exist /persist due the constant INFLUX of Energy drawn toward whatever form requires such in a bid to `MAINTAIN` Progress the expansion of the Universe overall ..

SPIRITUALITY ? personally speaking, has recently taken up a non `Hocus/Pocus` NEW Meaning to me, re Scientific, Quantum Physics explanations in recent times .. IE The `Energy Field`/SPACE, All Matter is surrounded by ..

Electricity/Microwaves/Radiation are equally INVISIBLE, yet accepted TOTALLY as `Energetic ` Entities we incorporate into everyday Life without giving such a second thought Wink

YET... The ENERGY Animating every single atom/molecule/proton/electron everywhere is deemed either `SUSPECT`( SPIRITUAL) only because it cannot be seen .. only FELT Viscerally, via physical manifestations materially ..

ENERGY IS PHYSICAL .. Just simply INVISIBLE because it is Timeless which we have a hard time accepting, in this TIME/MATERIAL Zone ... until we focus deliberately in the NOW .. whilst Consciously AWARE that we are doing so.

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:43 am

Admin wrote:Depending upon our particular `Religious`/Scientific/Atheistic .. or even Secular BENT Personally ? Whichever way we Look at it ... The Conclusions are, to date .. the same ... Namely ALL Matter is the result of an `energetic` Force, be it GOD/ The Big Bang etc ...

Regardless of either .. ENERGY forms throughout the Entire MATERIAL UNIVERSE exist /persist due the constant INFLUX of Energy drawn toward whatever form requires such in a bid to `MAINTAIN` Progress the expansion of the Universe overall ..

SPIRITUALITY ? personally speaking, has recently taken up a non `Hocus/Pocus` NEW Meaning to me, re Scientific, Quantum Physics explanations in recent times .. IE The `Energy Field`/SPACE, All Matter is surrounded by ..

Electricity/Microwaves/Radiation are equally INVISIBLE, yet accepted TOTALLY as `Energetic ` Entities we incorporate into everyday Life without giving such a second thought Wink

YET... The ENERGY Animating every single atom/molecule/proton/electron everywhere is deemed either `SUSPECT`( SPIRITUAL) only because it cannot be seen .. only FELT Viscerally, via physical manifestations materially ..

ENERGY IS PHYSICAL .. Just simply INVISIBLE because it is Timeless which we have a hard time accepting, in this TIME/MATERIAL Zone ... until we focus deliberately in the NOW .. whilst Consciously AWARE that we are doing so.

XXXXXXX I love you

FOCUSING-IN-THE-NOW sounds like a Bewildering CONCEPT Intellectually/Mentally, I appreciate .. in that we already BELIEVE we are doing so ?

The (Timeless) NOW ALWAYS Feels , (without exception) Serene, Peaceful, Content ... whereas .. Outside of-the NOW is tainted with `TENSION`/Negative `Emotion` to varying degrees ...

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

INNER STRENGTH ?

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:27 am

Not Bestowed upon one, and Denied another....

ALL, can not only `access` it virtually IMMEDIATELY, anytime/place/where ... but MAINTAIN said accessibility with practice..

The term (I need-to-keep-a-clear-head) stems from intuitive sensing our Focus is a tad scattered/slipping into confusion, or ANY of the numerous NEGATIVE Emotions, ALL of which lack CLARITY ...

CLEARING OUR HEAD requires `Ceasing Thought` sufficiently long enough for RELIEF to ensue ...which IT ALWAYS WILL , once torturous contemplation, the precursor of SUFFERING is removed, whereupon INNER STRENGTH emerges NATURALLY ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

ME/MYSELF/I ?

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:08 am

Is a `Thought` induced CONCEPT which varies moment-to-moment based upon Comparisons with APPROVAL of others, our own personal ethics, religion, FEEDBACK .. frequently inducing suffering dependent upon what is kicking-off right now ...

It is IMPOSSIBLE to sustain any STABLE IDENTITY under such conditions unless ANCHORED within ..

The average `Human` believes EVERY Thought they have about themselves, compellingly ... It has become a painfully scrutinizing ADDICTION .. ALL ILLUSORY in that we cannot THINK for very long without COMPARISON/RATIONALIZATION, of anything/one POSITIVELY ?

NEGATIVITY will persistently reign SUPREME .. unless attention.. ie AWARENESS of (our emotional guidance system) is adhered to regularly .. which we have PERMANENT ACCESS TO .. in the instant such occurs ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

BIRTHRIGHT ?

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:27 am

No Explanation necessary, of the sentiments expressed here truly ..

This `Article` has never been based upon `Science`/ Religion/Philosophy/Ethics/Morality of any kind, only `superficially` supported via the numerous data to date ...

The ESSENCE of ALL I have written thus far requests that you PROVE-TO-YOURSELVES, via personal investigation what you have been doing ALL-OF-YOUR-LIFE, without knowing such via instinct, (as do all creatures) .. Namely AVOIDING/ESCAPING Negative Emotions as best you could, whilst encouraging POSITIVE Emotions Materialistically .. which TEMPORARILY alleviates/ameliorates the relentless VOID .. superficially, on that level ..

Nothing is MISSING from anyone of US EVER .. WE simply `THINK` ourselves LACKING in some area ..

Some Thoughts are so absurd .. we laughingly dismiss them .. yet INVEST our entire thinking processes, in the ME/MYSELF/I .. could do better/am to sensitive/weak/reactionary/a failure NONSENSE ... I could go on Rolling Eyes

Dismiss them all Please , as you would the absurd .. you are NOT THEY ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

HYPERACTIVITY ?

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 09, 2013 10:42 am

Usually associated with .. ADD/HD in `Children` in recent decades, is now RAMPANT in Adults via `Social Networking`! phone/text/internet etc ...

Rarely a `moment` passes by in which we have more than a `millisecond` of `INACTION` Mostly THOUGHT based where such can be `gathered`, NOT Scrambled/confused .. ie the norm ..

Becoming aware that we have LOST the `BEING` part of `HUMAN`, obsessed with relentless `DOING` .. , will result in suffering, truly ..

Take time out for yourselves at EVERY Opportunity .. namely RELAX/get a massage/Chill Out, play your favorite music, better still an instrument you are adept at Very Happy in an attempt to DISTRACT, and be more who you ARE minus the Mental (thought delusive) daily Torture .... UNLESS Life Emotionally is, for you, generally blissful regardless ...

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

SALVATION ?

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 10, 2013 11:42 am

Sought since time `IMMEMORIAL`by Human Mortals Alone (EXCLUSIVELY) WHY ?

What are we seeking to `SAVE` ourselves from ?

We first need to `identify` a Lack in US, prior to presuming we might Need, or Benefit from SAVING ... Being Saved/Salvation, via some outside source of BENEVOLENCE .... GOD, etc ..

Any NEEDINESS/INADEQUACY/LACK Thought Process ? keeps us locked in the Question vibration whereby, an ANSWER/SOLUTION will never be forthcoming .... hence the constant VOID, regardless of Material Acquisitions (a temporary BRIEF FIX) by way of distraction ....

SALVATION Abounds ...

We only LONG for such whilst lost VIA THOUGHT during Negative Introspection/Observation across-the-board ...

Once you come to KNOW .. from Experience that EVERY INJUSTICE you perceived , you INNOCENTLY (by way-of-ignorance) attracted, you FELT you didn't ` DESERVE .. ? ABSOLUTELY, Trust Me, could not possibly have rendezvou`d with you, OR ME, UNLESS you were emotionally, Focused Upon, either expecting/dreading/wishing it would not happen/hoping it would GO-AWAY .. IE NEGATIVELY .... Looking Back, retrospectively .. IF HONEST ? You will see the connection BLATANTLY ...

No OUTSIDE FORCE other than US , Condemns/Blames/Judges ...

Were any ( unconditional love ) God Force Entity etc .to make an estimation of any kind re US, as Individuals ? it would have to factor in the chaos/mayhem we encounter during confusion/rage/despair etc whilst not (compos mentis), and MITIGATE .. accordingly ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

PURITY ?

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:36 am

Was the `Emotion` I personally derived during the posting of the `Brother Sun` Donovan .. on-this-lovely-day video, previously, in this `Article` ...

Being in `Nature`, Exposure to the `Natural` World elicits such from us due to the HARMONIOUS BALANCE, flow of energy etc ....

Realization that ALL Positive Emotions, including `Purity` requires no EXTERNAL condition/situation/person ? occurrence to INDUCE this ..

Deeply `Intimate` Mental/Emotional Relationship Bonds, are as `PURE` as Life Gets ... once we KNOWINGLY, connect on that wavelength `Purely` with Another ... Plant/Animal/Human ...

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Relaxation Therapy ?

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:21 am

For those uneasy regarding the practice of `MEDITATION`, (despite both achieving the same results) Wink, as does sitting next to the Pond ENJOYING-THE-KOI, whilst listening to the Bakki-Shower/Air Flow etc ?

ALL of which DISTRACT from thought .. whereupon our NATURAL state of PEACE is realized .. I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

CORRUPTION ?

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:46 am

The `Eroding` of something PURE (my personal definition), by degrees, occurs only in the Mind-Of-Man, simply because `Treachery of THOUGHT` has led us that way, for EONS of Time, whereupon, we knew not otherwise, EN-MASSE .. UNTIL NOW ...

7 Billion other People EXIST alongside us upon this `Beautiful Planet` whom we can CHOOSE to INTERACT with, or NOT, according to OUR-PERSONAL-PREFERENCE .. Independently ...

ALL have access to one another ? .... meaning IF PROBLEM/NEEDY Oriented Individuals are cluttering up your LIFE To-Your-Detriment ? YOU must BE on a similar LACK of attention /neediness CRAVING POPULARITY wavelength ....

They could NOT be in your Life otherwise .....

CORRUPTION = LACK-OF-PURITY ....... Which IS So Profoundly ANTI ! Our Natural-State-Of-Being ... can only be experienced CONCEPTUALLY-VIA-THOUGHT .. and NEVER non-conceptually (outside-of- ie-apart-from- thought) during relaxation/following sleep/distracted etc .. ALL-OF WHICH LIFTS MOOD ..

We INNATELY sense BABIES, for example are PRECIOUS .. Yet lose our Infantile Value/SENSE-OF-WORTH throughout LIFE ... WHY ?

Intrinsically We ABSOLUTELY KNOW what-WE-want without question .. yet CAPITULATE/COMPROMISE/GO-ALONG-WITH peer pressure due to dependency upon such .. equating to a predominantly `LACKFULL` Disposition .... thereby diminishing/depleting, or unknowingly giving away our power ..... resulting in continuous Tension/Confusion/Wariness of what another (impersonal online stranger) might be demanding from us next ?

Your LIFE ALONE should be your NUMBER ONE PRIORITY .. in that NOTHING BENEFICIAL to others can flow from you unless YOUR on the SOLUTION/ANSWER side of their equation .. whilst POSITIVELY BEAMING/GLOWING within yourself emotionally .

CORRUPTION only ever occurs on the opposite side of that wavelength/vibration ... which ALWAYS presents as NEGATIVE EMOTION to varying degrees ...

XXXXXXX I love you

Last edited by Admin on Thu Apr 25, 2013 6:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: