CHICHI-MIO

Love-Begets-Love !

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIFE-IS-SACRED !

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:04 am

We KNOW Innately this-is-so .... yet permit every thought induced WHIM into fooling us to believe (more-often-than-not) that such is not the case .....

THE NATURAL STATE IS ONENESS with ALL in existence  I love you unless EMOTIONALLY OPPOSED to varying degrees ....

TENDER-LOVING-CARE is the order of things UNCONDITIONALLY toward ALL .. WITHOUT EXCEPTION .... 

The `Energetic` Flow into the `Material` World of Creation .....

When `Tuned-In` to our `Emotional Guidance System` ALL is CLEAR, in this regard ... when NOT Confusion/Uncertainty/the need to CONTROL,etc abounds via INSECURITY ....

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL !

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:48 am

There is NO Dark Force sitting upon our shoulder convincing us otherwise  I love you only a perception such-is-so ...

Our Life Force ... ie that which ANIMATES Energy into FORM Physically .. guides us 24/7/365 toward our INDIVIDUAL PATH EXCLUSIVELY EMOTIONALLY ....

Nothing will distract us from that path ... for very long without major self scrutiny of where we truly want to go ? which might be a tad painful while we are figuring such out  I love you

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

FANTASY vs REALITY ?

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:11 am

We deem `Fantasy` UNREAL ? and yet it governs our `Thinking`  Very Happy

To Illustrate .... When experiencing powerlessness ? fantasizing a projected Enemies Demise RELIEVES said Perception of lack-of-control EMOTIONALLY ,(a far cry from the NATURAL-STATE-OF-BLISS) yet heading in that direction, so is VALID re GUIDANCE .... unless anchored there for any length-of-time, perpetuating it`s continuation ...

By the same token, and WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more our DOMINANT/INNATE State-of-being is BLISS/ECSTASY/PURITY which translates as LOVE predominantly in ALL it`s forms .....

We are Naturally IN-LOVE-WITH-LIFE .. Our Guiding force, which Fantasies are LIMITLESS/FREE/LOVING/PASSIONATE/COMPASSIONATE BEINGS .. EQUAL WITH ALL UNCONDITIONALLY ...

That`s the REALITY we ALL KNOW Intrinsically ... and why such RESONATES WITHIN US MOST DEEPLY  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Check-this-out PERSONALLY Please XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

CHOICE ?

Post by Admin on Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:47 am

It would `appear` we have total `Free Will` to act upon, each moment in time ?

IN `REALITY` we are CHOOSING from a very narrow reference point guided entirely EMOTIONALLY internally.

Once we know such is so ? ALL CHOICES ARE VALID regardless, given most of the `HUMAN RACE` has ZERO IDEA they have a CHOICE to back-away from `painful emotions` gently ..... safe-in-the-knowledge that our PERCEPTION of such is FLAWED re our individual `safe-keeping`...

Everyone Else is WIRED that way too  I love you so need not concern us wherever they are coming from ...

The `NATURAL STATE` truly-is-bliss` ... which we can only DEPRIVE-OURSELVES of, when focused in opposition  I love you

Our `JUDGING` of others perspectives (negatively), has NOTHING-TO-DO with them/or them with us ... only a simple comparison with, US-TO-US, and what am I FEELING in this moment, how is it affecting my Mind/Body ETC ..

Tis very simple Biology .. once attuned to that XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

SELF CENTERED ?

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:42 am

Is where we are ALL coming from ? and with GOOD reason  Very Happy 

We KNOW we innately resent impositions in opposition to our INNATE tendency to put US FIRST ? given the `Brain-Washing` we are accustomed to throughout our lives .. indicating the OPPOSITE (allowing others dictate our path) whilst resenting such, is more beneficial ....

The utter Personal LACK-OF-FREEDOM that perspective entails keeps us locked in Lives we at BEST tolerate (through gritted teeth) or outright rebel against should some sense of INNER AWARENESS kick-in ie ...

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF MY LIFE ? OUTSIDE-OF-ME ...

NO-ONE-ELSE-IS  I love you THEY-ARE-ONLY-IN-CHARGE-OF-THEIR-OWN ....

Break-Free  I love you by proving to yourselves there`s ENOUGH-FOR-EVERYONE via our internal sat nav programming EMOTIONALLY to keep ALL going toward where they want to be every moment in time I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

FOCUS ?

Post by Admin on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:49 am

We associate with technology such as Cameras/Telescopes/Microscopes etc ... yet leave ourselves out-of-the-equation outside of the limitation sight/sound/taste/touch/smell affords us ...

How we `EXPERIENCE` ALL of those SENSATIONS Positively/Negatively Depends `Exclusively` upon how we are responding to such EMOTIONALLY in-the-moment ... IE What is absorbing our ATTENTION ?

IS-IT-SERVING-YOU-OR-NOT ? has to be the ONLY CRITERIA we live life by .. or become exhausted when focused in opposition to what we want ...

The Natural Inclination is BLISS .. which when FOCUSED-IN-OPPOSITION of. translates as tension physically to varying degrees ...

Once we KNOW via practice ? THIS-IS-SO ? we learn to FOCUS more self oriented upon US personally  Very Happy which by default appreciates EVERYONE/THING/ELSE in existence equally too ..

Admin

Back to top Go down

IT`S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN !

Post by Admin on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:51 am

A Great `Fun` excuse to CELEBRATE the `THEME` /PERSPECTIVE etc ..... santa whether this be commercial/religious ... WHO CARES ....

CELEBRATIONS of any kind honour LIFE in ALL it`s expressions .. and why we LOVE A PARTY  Very Happy

Tis `UNIFYING`, a Natural urge to connect in `HAPPY` situations cheerfully, light heartedly, friendly ...

Community=ONENESS XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Hope 2015 is being KIND to ALL of you

Post by Admin on Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:53 am

KIND ? is an `EMOTIONAL` perspective NATURAL TO ALL ... as is LOVE/JOY/APPRECIATION etc ...

All day/every day our bodies incline us toward these `VISCERAL`Tangible FEELINGS by way of Guidance as to how `OFF` we might be moment-to-moment perpetually....

When `AWARE` of the `Innate` Intuitive flow ... we sense the slightest negative urge to get off said topic and Focus more beneficially /positively elsewhere.

Tis an awesome system re Physicality .... and guarantees success once we align with it  ...

LOVE RULES THE UNIVERSE .... We perceive it`s IMPORTANCE/VALUE ... yet misunderstand why this is so ...

Were IT NOT THE OVERRIDING FACTOR ... NO-ONE would WANT-TO-LIVE/BE at all ....

We are Emotional Beings , governed by thought which we have Total Control Over re whether such serves us. or not .....

Are Your`s serving YOU ? If not ... practise changing them until they do  

Make-It-With You .. first .. you will then Make- It with EVERYTHING ELSE I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

RELATIONSHIPS ?

Post by Admin on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:20 am

We believe are either the bane, or bliss of our experience depending upon how they reflect such back to us ....

We assume (erroneously) that said RELATIONSHIP with ANYONE/THING causing ANXT within us MUST be the cause of our displeasure ....

You cannot be displeased with ANYTHING  ... unless your displeased first with YOURSELF ....

All the others involved are mirroring that back to you ....like-attracting-like ...

The more OTHERS you are interacting with, whilst trying to Please, the greater the Turmoil within YOU ...

GIVE UP validating yourself/life experience via anyone else ... and simply FOCUS-UPON-YOU ....

When you do ... you will FEEL FAB  which is how we are ALL meant to be ...

How anyone else Feels is none-of-our-business given they have this internal guidance TOO

Admin

Back to top Go down

PHYSICALITY ?

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:23 am

We are comprised of so many trillion cells, they outnumber those of the stars in our Milky Way Galaxy ....

Each Individual cell emits 1/5 volts electrical energy.

ALL ENERGY VIBRATES at varying Frequencies ...

Full Capacity translates `EMOTIONALLY` as Bliss NATURALLY ....

Diminished degrees of said phenomena experientially, we perceive as LESS than that Organic/Orgasmic/Ecstatic/Loving state-of-being .. simply ....

Tis Basic Physics/Simple Science ....

You VIBRATE what you Think, should said Thought translate NEGATIVELY, whereupon EVERY CELL in your Body reacts accordingly ....

My advice would be to `Chill Out` which then Blisses us out  I love you then REVEL IN every moment of our OWN individual BEING-NESS....

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

HUMANITY?

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:06 am

In general right now are `sensing` the cocoon of Life experience they have been encased in ALL-OF-THEIR-LIVES thus far is no longer tolerable to them ....

The URGE to FREE Themselves from such will be overwhelming to some ... yet need NOT be.

YOU R ALL ALREADY FREE at heart I love you ... simply follow your own natural internal sat nav personal to you via positive EMOTION .. and you cannot fail to get where you REALLY-WANT-TO-BE ... regardless of anyone/thing else ...

This Universe ADORES YOU ... and has your back  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

PURITY ?

Post by Admin on Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:55 am

Go there `emotionally` briefly simply (minus any story) MENTAL CONCLUSION of what said feeling conjures ? 

Then FOCUS upon `PERFECTION` unconditionally ... the same could be said about LOVE/JOY/APPRECIATION/RESPECT/UNITY/HARMONY/BROTHERHOOD ... etc ...

We Crave ALL said Emotions Naturally/Instinctively ... yet bog ourselves down via focusing in opposition to what we as Humans Truly Want .....

Time to simply REFUSE to think BS thoughts which (if believed in) separate US from not only one another, but the rest of Nature/ the Universe carte Blanche   .... 

Admin

Back to top Go down

SECURITY ?

Post by Admin on Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:22 pm

In any way, shape, or form can NEVER be acquired from `External` influences ... 

No Mate/Parent/Occupation/Lottery win could come close to satisfying that intrinsic longing...

YOU-YEARN-ONLY- FOR- YOU ... which once you find it WILL negate the need to LOOK for it anywhere else ....

BLISS is where it`s at ... and NATURAL once resistance to said flow is out-of-the-way ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

VOCATION?

Post by Admin on Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:49 am

PURPOSE ... that which compels some toward various occupations/hobbies etc, which might be thrilling for a while should NOT be clung on to once such feels stale ...

We are LIMITLESS Beings who`s only VOCATION is OUR UNIQUE INDIVIDUAL CALLING in Life regardless of anyone else .... who are guided toward their OWN as equally as us ...

We tend to CLING to Relationships/Occupations/Hobbies due to their familiarity far longer than is prudent despite dissatisfaction ... when we have the option of FREE-ING ourselves totally from said bondage by following our NATURAL Emotionally perpetually LIT BLISSFUL PATH ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Guardedness ?

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 12, 2015 11:28 am

WREAKS INSECURITY does it not ?  .... and need have no part in our lives once we have the `KNOWING` we are such Unique/Individual Components re this LIFE EXPERIENCE .. not one breath you take, move you make, word you utter, action performed leaves this universe energetically ... EVER ..

Trust please there is NO-ONE outside-of-you who could Harm You ... truly ...

Your contribution, along with everyone else`s is equally VALID .. Honoured/Revered/Sacred/ Pure/Beautiful/Perfect/True ..

HOW COULD YOU KNOW That IRREFUTABLY BELOVED PEOPLE I love you .. Test EMOTIONALLY how such adjectives make you FEEL , in comparison with the OPPOSITE ... Physically/Mentally etc .......

Admin

Back to top Go down

ANXT ?

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 14, 2015 11:17 am

Of any kind IS `Self Created` beloved, we are ALL learning (myself included) currently in the `EVOLUTION` of Humanity which is drawing our ATTENTION toward what role EMOTION plays, in comparison with LOGIC/rational ,which can only be conjured from PAST experience ... no longer applicable in-the-NOW ...

Ditch-it ALL unless it is serving you still Blissfully .... I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

WORLD PEACE !

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:14 pm

We actually have the `choice` of creating now, or, not ....

Is not `The Garden-Of-Eden` Heaven-On-Earth every Humans desire ? and has ALWAYS been ?

Thoughts/Emotions attract like conditions ... we get to choose whether ours are Toxic, or Blissful ...

Both affect US first prior to those we encounter ...

I love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love youI love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

The NOW Moment !

Post by Admin on Sat Mar 21, 2015 11:43 am

Is the ONLY Reality in Existence Truly ....

How our NOW experience projects into the NEXT Moment depends entirely upon it`s EMOTIONAL CONTENT ..... which we have absolute guidance within ....

Imagine such UTTER FREEDOM to create every moment of your existence ... ALL Responsibility other than that of your own personal desire dissolves ....

Such is how VALUED the whole-of-Humanity is deemed .... whereby every desire is honoured unconditionally from every PERSPECTIVE ....IE from where all are at in the moment ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Love-Begets-Love !

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:18 pm

Admin wrote:Is the ONLY Reality in Existence Truly ....

How our NOW experience projects into the NEXT Moment depends entirely upon it`s EMOTIONAL CONTENT ..... which we have absolute guidance within ....

Imagine such UTTER FREEDOM to create every moment of your existence ... ALL Responsibility other than that of your own personal desire dissolves ....

Such is how VALUED the whole-of-Humanity is deemed .... whereby every desire is honoured unconditionally from every PERSPECTIVE ....IE from where all are at in the moment ...

Suppose you had ZERO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER re how others FEEL ? to the Tune of your Spouse/Children/Parents/Best Friends/Work Colleagues etc ?

Would that not FREE You in the way that one might conclude the absolution death has re Rest-In-Peace etc ?   I love you

Tis IMPOSSIBLE TO PLEASE A DISPLEASED ANYONE ... given they /we would already be pleased in order to not find DISPLEASURE IN Anyone/Thing in-the-moment-at-the-time EVER ....

When broken down in simple terms .... 

NOTHING outside-of-you causes displeasure  Exclamation tis only by warring against your NATURAL BLISSFUL internal guidance any such ANXT occurs ....So specific is it to our PERSONAL WELL-BEING across-the-board .....

Admin

Back to top Go down

HYPOCRISY ?

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:03 am

Has plagued Mankind since the dawn-of-time. and ALL are guilty of it ....

So ...... What is it, and why is it such a problem ....

NEVER make promises you CANNOT KEEP, would be one approach which covers EVERY PROMISE/COMMITMENT we encounter ....

Unless `ON-FORM` meaning we are 100% HAPPY ... making decisions from a diminished problematic perspective will be painful ... to YOU initially, and everyone else you involve on said wavelength ....

Conscious Awareness of where we are coming from `EMOTIONALLY` is the ultimate guide internally ....

FOLLOW-YOUR-BLISS Beloveds ... make decisions from there and NOTE what happens..

Innately we KNOW we want NOT to JUDGE negatively, and when we do .. ALARM BELLS alert us to the Off-ness of such a perspective, which if perpetuated WILL grow via attention ...

KNOWING we are being lovingly guided, as is everyone else ... leaving them to their own devices, and us to ours is the TRUE essence of Compassion ...... I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

I Love these Lyrics ...

We have an INBORN URGE TO SIMPLY BE OURSELVES ... from whatever perspective we are currently coming from, which might not please others ...

We are are not here to be THEM  Very Happy  We are here to be US in All -Our-Glory I love you 

Going along with the crowd, Sheeplike will NEVER DO TRULY ...

How to traverse this Mayhem can be difficult initially, hence why EMOTIONS GUIDE every soul in existence ...

We are PURE ENERGY BEINGS .... with the emphasis on PURE, and why we equate GOD-WITH-LOVE ....

Love MATTERS to all, which when UNLOVING Emotions arise they HURT ... and why so many close Relationships disappoint ....

The HURT cannot come from without ... tis simply guidance from within stating we are FOCUSED via Thought in opposition to who we are/what we want etc ....

We use outside influences as SCAPEGOATS in reality ....

Not one Thought leaves the Universe ... 

Ask yourself ? do you want to create Pain/or/Pleasure for Humanity in General ... tis a No-Brainer IMO ... Up to us as Individuals though  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

TRUTH ?

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:14 am

WE have been `CONNED` into believing exists `outside-of-ourselves` IE our perception of what is happening (in-the-moment) ....

WHEN IN REALITY, we are actually projecting an `EMOTIONAL` perspective via interpretation of said Person/Situation which LIFE then reflects such back to us ....

Should you LOVE them, then they will reflect that back-to-you, if on the LOVE wavelength ..  I love you

Hating Them ? twill glean equal response, only IF they Hate-You-Too .. Yet IF they Don`t ... you will attract others who HATE .....similarly  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

COMFORT !

Post by Admin on Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:10 pm

Cannot come from outside EVER Beloved`s .....

There are NO MISTAKES ..... there is only ignoring internal guidance PERIOD ...

Your Personal Sat Nav tells you (via your Life Force/Energetically) YOU-ARE-LOVED-BEYOND-MEASURE ... SUPPORTED-TO-THE-HILT, as is everyone else, meaning they are NOT your responsibility, so can cause you no harm unless you stray away from your NATURAL Inclination which deviates NEVER from it`s Blissful Perspective   ....

BE YOURSELF SIMPLY to as Blissful a degree you can FOCUS upon ... and care NOT whether others are less than  ... they are NOT our Business ....

Twould not be Compassionate to JUDGE another`s distress either , given we Loathe being there ourselves  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

SNAP-OUT-OF-IT !

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:14 am

Refers only `EMOTIONALLY` to how we are reacting momentarily when `Negatively` Focused .... YES ?  Very Happy

No-One (including ourselves) EVER attempts to persuade us to SNAP-OUT-OF-HAPPY  I love you

Does that not tell you unequivocally that your MISERY is PERSONAL-TO-YOU, which subsequently bleeds into those who care about you so that THEY become Miserable to ...

MISERY-LOVES-COMPANY .. as does LOVE/JOY/APPRECIATION/BLISS etc ....

Take that on board Beloved`s because we have this Guidance within ... a limitless resource  .. as does everyone else ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Contrast/Polarity ?

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:29 am

Good/Bad/Right/Wrong/Dark/Light 

Are Perspectives Beloved`s .... they need NOT cause the Torturous Pain and suffering we have deemed `SIMPLE PREFERENCES` to be ...

IE .. I KNOW ALL NEGATIVE THOUGHTS/EMOTIONS HURT ME ... because of internal guidance PERIOD ...

SO THE INSTANT I JUDGE `ANYTHING`INAPPROPRIATE in my experience ... I am denying my ROLE in said eventuality ....

It must be their fault, surely ?

We  ARE responsible for every moment of discomfort Beloved`s ... Time we OWNED-UP-TO-THAT ....  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Prisoners-Of-Our-Own Device !

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:39 am

Trapped we FEEL AMONG a World FULL of Uncontrollable `OTHERS` we try to avoid by CLINGING to that which feels `SAFE` to us whilst Resenting capitulating our Individuality in order to APPEASE ANYONE .. and I mean ANYONE  ... regardless of how CLOSE they are to you in Physical terms IE Family Even ...

I am about to post some reference Books should you be interested re how THOUGHTS create reality via their `Energetic` component, whilst being assessed within via `EMOTIONAL` Guidance ....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Love-Begets-Love !

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum