CHICHI-MIO

Love-Begets-Love !

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TWO MINDS ?

Post by Admin on Sun Aug 31, 2014 10:27 am

I`m in `Two Minds` whether to do this, or, that is usually a `lack-of-focus` scenario, in that there is no passionate compulsion either way ....

True Desire is NEVER Schizophrenic in this way (halfhearted) etc .... and WILL COMPEL a way forward come `Hell-Or-High-Water`Sink/Swim, Whatever ... 

NO-ONE OUTSIDE OF OURSELVES IS JUDGING US, other than us .... please accept that ... 

Where else is anything other than your `perception of it` BELIEF in etc being manufactured/proliferated ... 

So ON-OUR-SIDE/BENEVOLENTLY/ASSISTING us is this SIMPLE SUBTLE GUIDANCE 24/7 `EMOTIONALLY`we can count on ABSOLUTELY ...  We need NOTHING outside of ourselves than this to LIVE BLISSFULLY NATURALLY ORDAINED LIVES ..

The DELUSION of SUFFERING is completely self inflicted ... in that WE HAVE CHOICE, so are FREE to discern where our intuition is taking us, regardless of any outside influence .. safe-in-the-KNOWLEDGE, Tis where we TRULY want to be I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

IN MY HEART-OF-HEARTS !

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:54 am

I SOOOOOOOO LOVE THIS SAYING xxxxxxx 

There`s a `HEART` IN THERE SOMEWHERE then  Very Happy

Which Epitomizes an Acknowledgement, of TRUE INTERNAL HEARTFELT KNOWING, as compared with UNSUBSTANTIATED (wishful thinking) BELIEVING, along with the Natural perception of what qualifies as `Pettiness/Small-Mindedness/shallow`lack-of-engaged BRAIN` Thinking, prior to verbalizing, expression etc, in comparison with the OPEN-MINDED (Heart-Felt) NON-REACTIONARY observation of said above Impulse reactions ... because these are `ALIEN`/UNNATURAL to us AUTOMATICALLY ....

AND THEY ARE ABNORMAL .... (albeit commonly felt) only due to practice ....

We Are TOTALLY FREE/UNIQUE (in our quality) HUMAN BEINGS as are ALL and are guided every NANO SECOND Individually toward our-greatest GOOD, which might for the moment be a journey from DESPAIR-TO-LESS of such ... No-One is keeping SCORE  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you outside of OURSELVES ... Nor is ANYONE/THING the cause of any SUFFERING we might assume we encounter ... 

Pain is CHOSEN from whatever source ... Choose something BETTER, simply because you CAN ....

Agonizing our participation of LIFE was never the INTENTION (how could that be, twould be torture. no soul would consent to) ....

YET every MOMENT of `difficulty` WE GENUINELY are creating 24/7/365/ETERNALLY ....

Admin

Back to top Go down

FREEDOM ?

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:26 am

In the ONLY Truest Sense we can `PERCEIVE` it as .. has ZERO to do with anything external/outside-of-us whatsoever ...

Please `Give-This-Some-Serious-Thought` ..

All day long 24/7 minor illusory `Victories/having-the-upper-hand-on`etc, might DELUDE US we have some semblance of control ie attempting to manipulate others has us IMPRISONED in this quagmire our whole being CRAVES FREEDOM FROM ...

This is where WE ALL FIND OURSELVES AT NOW ...  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Time to FREE not only ourselves ... but all else we deluded ourselves, were in the PATH of said FREEDOM  

There are NO ENEMIES, other than those WE attach such labels to ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

THE GAME OF LIFE !

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:43 am

In it`s `SIMPLICITY` has  ... (throughout the eons-of-time) Baffled the Logical/Thinking` MIND we have foolishly assigned `great power to` ...

Hence all past man-on-man WARS became One-To-One (Pen/Mouse more mightier than the SWORD) Battles of WILL instead ....

Dreading constantly the `PSYCHOLOGICAL` Torture a dodgy email/text/call/social media/forum generated post etc might potentially RUIN our moment/day/LIFE ? even ....

IN REALITY ... NOTHING-NO-THING has any POWER (other than that we attach such to) which could thwart our NATURAL Blissful state of being ...

Were I to POLL the 7 BILLION Humans on this Indescribably Beautiful Planet one single question .. ie Do YOU consider yourself a LOVING Being .......

ALL WOULD SAY YES IRREFUTABLY ... BECAUSE WE KNOW INNATELY WE ALL ARE ... Our `Emotional Guidance system` guides us in that direction 24/7/365 ...

When we IGNORE IT ... SUFFERING ENSUES ...

Now is the time to personally acknowledge we are only at-the-MERCY-OF-OURSELVES ..

This is the Age of Enlightenment/Awakening/Aquarius even I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

TO DIE FOR !

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 08, 2014 11:10 am

Think for a moment about something you would actually be WILLING to DIE FOR ? and WHY ? 

More Importantly ? From what `EMOTIONAL` VIEWPOINT, BELIEF/INTERPRETATION is such being generated ?

Once we are WILLING, OPEN AND HONEST ENOUGH, to identify where we are coming from via our internal GPS we can accurately, evaluate our `in-the-moment position .... and go from there .....

Our Natural State-Of-Being truly is BLISS which we awake to totally RELAXED/FLOPPY every morning of our lives until something DISTRACTS us from that  ....

Our Physical Bodies REVEL in this Sleep State `OBLIVION` whereupon no ANXT resides  ... 

We are more than capable of allowing EVERYONE/THING to be whatever it chooses to be minus WARRING AGAINST them/it ...  safe-in-the-knowledge we are also choosing to be in cahoots with such temporarily  .....

My Intention with this `Article` has not been to `BLOW-YOUR-MINDS` NO ... But to simply OPEN them UP ..

WE KNOW (not simply believe) we are atomically vibrating particles of energy ... as is everything else materially ...

Said energy can only be gauged/translated via `FREQUENCY` hence the validation re `EMOTION`. 

Therefore since the TRUE NATURAL STATE OF BEING IS BLISS (high frequency) we are FREE to BLOCK it`s Pure Flow when negatively focused elsewhere ...

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

SOVEREIGNTY !

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:57 am

IS OUR NATURAL HERITAGE  I love you We would not posses `Likes/Dislikes`otherwise ....

We already experience this as `INDIVIDUALS`by way of `Personal Preference` .... which we have learned to take PERSONALLY to an `INORDINATE` Degree ... in that our DISLIKES take greater precedence (more FOCUS UPON) than OUR LIKES ... 

When such is the case ................................ said FOCUS maintains the DRAMA until a conclusion ensues .. which we could have avoided were we to simply LET IT GO .....

WE ARE ALL EQUAL regardless of the `current` state-of-being` we find ourselves in ....

KNOWING we have guidance. so can FESS-UP re where our ACTIONS are coming from WILL permit LOVE/UNDERSTANDING/WISDOM to RELAX within ourselves, whilst promoting such in EVERYONE ELSE also ..

Any `Metal` Fans here  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

These Lyrics blow-me-away ... Hope they do you too  I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

WAR ? WHAT IS IT GOOD FOR/ ABSOLUTELY NOTHING.

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 am

We can only WAR against ourselves ..... please GRASP that .... anyone following this article  I love you  

Like-Attracts-Like, SO EVERYONE/THING WE ENCOUNTER simply reflects that back-to-us ...

Tis not even personal, REAL EVEN , tis merely a reflection of what we have going on in the moment ` EMOTIONALLY ............... thus if it continues ... WE ALONE are responsible for it`s perpetuation Good/Bad/Ugly/Indifferent   ......

Please don`t misunderstand this ... NO-ONE is Keeping Score/Judging our Pain/Suffering .... simply GUIDING US INTERNALLY, Gently toward what FEELS BETTER right now ....

Admin

Back to top Go down

MANIPULATION !

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:08 am

The `YOU-OWE-ME`FACTOR ................  ie ; if you were any kind of Parent/ Child/Friend/Fan/Patriot/Supporter etc .. You would `Stand-By-Me` no matter what ..... Thick/Thin/Sink/Swim .. TILL-DEATH-DO-US-PART ..... GOD FORBID ....

How TORTUROUS, from an `INSECURE` standpoint .... and so AGAINST-THE-NATURAL- GRAIN will such an attitude/belief/perspective glean results from ... Namely Pity/Empathy/Sympathy ... ALL of which EMOTIONS maintain The WALLOWING-IN-THE-MIRE that much longer .... Hence SOLUTIONS take FOREVER-TO-UNFOLD depending upon who caves in first whilst both parties get sicker .. both physically/mentally ...

GIVE-IT-UP .... 

Honour /Pamper Yourself minus the `CONTROL FREAK` Factor (allowing everyone else EQUAL freedom to choose whether they want a piece-of-you-or-not) .... because none of us desire others to be clinging to us in SUFFERANCE   therefore  .... until you do  ......  MANIPULATION will get you nowhere .....

There are no GHOSTS to Shoot/Bogymen ....simply REFLECTIONS of US 24/7/365  ... 

Why not instead project Blissful Ecstasy ... and hook up with those on that wavelength ....

Not many ARE .. but the Fabulous interactions we can experience with the FEW that we encounter is not only satisfying/fulfilling/fun/uplifting/enlightening etc but GRATIFYING for everyone involved ....

Life minus the ANXT xxxxxxx

Admin

Back to top Go down

CONSCIENCE ?

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:04 am

Since `TIME IMMEMORIAL` We have been taught to `LISTEN` to `OBEY` this ALLEGED Innate Self Guidance system by way of WRONGNESS/CONDEMNATION etc .... when ALL ALONG ...THOSE BELIEFS/PERCEPTIONS/INTERPRETATIONS of LIFE EXPERIENCE .... ARE-THE-OPPOSITE of what IS Truly-Going-On ....

Our `EMOTIONAL-GUIDANCE-SYSTEM` is geared toward BALANCE of all aspects of PHYSICALITY, BENEFICIALLY ONLY ...

THE CONCEPT OF DISCORD/IMBALANCE of any kind Felt Conscientiously, ALWAYS Implies (A SKEWED PERSPECTIVE) requiring Tweaking  ....

So how does one REFINE Heart/Soul/Body/Mind HARMONIOUSLY ... ?

By Living LIFE UTTERLY UNCONDITIONALLY ....

No Sense-Of-Personal FREEDOM/INDEPENDENCE etc will ever transpire OTHERWISE ...

We are by NATURE FIERCELY INDEPENDENT ... WANTING TO STRUT-OUR-OWN-STUFF Very Happy but kinda got lost trying to control/prevent equal STRUTTING RIGHTS to others ....

Love-them-ALL ... Regardless  Like a Star @ heaven

No -More-Pricking-Of- Conscience then XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

THE VOID ?

Post by Admin on Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:55 am

Admin wrote:IS OUR NATURAL HERITAGE  I love you We would not posses `Likes/Dislikes`otherwise ....

We already experience this as `INDIVIDUALS`by way of `Personal Preference` .... which we have learned to take PERSONALLY to an `INORDINATE` Degree ... in that our DISLIKES take greater precedence (more FOCUS UPON) than OUR LIKES ... 

When such is the case ................................ said FOCUS maintains the DRAMA until a conclusion ensues .. which we could have avoided were we to simply LET IT GO .....

WE ARE ALL EQUAL regardless of the `current` state-of-being` we find ourselves in ....

KNOWING we have guidance. so can FESS-UP re where our ACTIONS are coming from WILL permit LOVE/UNDERSTANDING/WISDOM to RELAX within ourselves, whilst promoting such in EVERYONE ELSE also ..

Any `Metal` Fans here  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

These Lyrics blow-me-away ... Hope they do you too  I love you 

I am `keen` to elaborate upon this `VOID` Concept , in that NO amount of temporary moment-to-moment PRETENSE of LIFE EXPERIENCE. ALLEGED Gratification, could possibly `Fill-The-Void` within ..

Our True Autonomy depends NOT upon who APPROVES-OF-US/OUR SOCIAL MEDIA /FORUM FRIENDS LIST .. in fact the absolute OPPOSITE-IS-TRUE ....We really have ALL  learned by now ......THE VOID... is FELT by everyone 24/7/365 when seeking FULFILLMENT-FROM-ALL-OF-THE-ABOVE ...YOU-JUST-CAN`T WIN -- Simply Because WE have allowed EVERYONE ELSE to coheres us away from who WE TRULY ARE ..AND ...YES it takes significant `Self Scrutiny`, along with Manning Up to such Self Realization ... but WILL FREE YOU FOREVER MORE during that process .

Admin

Back to top Go down

BOTTLED BLISS !

Post by Admin on Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:46 am

IF we could `Bottle` it .... the DRUG MARKET would VANISH shortly thereafter  .....

Fortunately we CONTAIN it within FOR FREE every nano second of our existence ....

So `HOW` does one tap into this `ECSTATIC` state-of-being ? short of inducing such externally ....

Tis simple really ...  I love you

It already IS FLOWING NATURALLY/AUTOMATICALLY ... unless blocked by BELIEFS that something has to change in order to experience it ...

WE ARE IT .... LOVE ... along with it`s emiseries/counterparts WOULD NOT EXIST OTHERWISE ....

Once a day ... try sensing, instead of `THINKING` for just 5 minutes .. ie Focus upon anything taste/touch/smell/sight/hearing etc I love you and NOTE the RELIEF factor within ... the body balancing/equilibrium effect ...

The more such is practiced ... the greater ease/contentment/ BLISSFUL acquisition is achieved ...

Your Body/Life Force is looking out for you TRUST ME  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

SEEK YOUR OWN SELF APPROVAL !

Post by Admin on Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:47 am

Uncomplicated by `others`interests`, outside of you .... who are ALL doing that to from where they stand in the-moment ... I love you

Honour `Individuality` on the basis that Like-Attracts-Like ... so we can discern where we are coming from compassionately ..... ie I FEEL varying degrees of `UNEASINESS` ....

BE TOTALLY HONEST with yourself by accepting EVERYONE is where they ARE (us included) I love you  `EMOTIONALLY`so is experiencing LIFE from that perspective  ... the only one we have access to right now ..   

Admin

Back to top Go down

DEVOTION !

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:00 am

Unlike `COMMITMENT` which might translate as DUTY one might resent as a type of Bondage ... yet hang-in-there anyway Martyr style .................. has a totally different QUALITY/FEEL-TO-IT-EMOTIONALLY ....  I love you

Devotion is Effortless when lined up with our desires ... 

NOTHING-CAN-KEEP-US-FROM UTTER KNOWING of what we TRULY want and are therefore DEVOTED TO Instinctively ... Everything else falls by the wayside in comparison ...   I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

CONFLICT !

Post by Admin on Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:29 am

DISCORD in the slightest degree is simply a Loving Reminder we are out-of-sync in the moment ...

Emotions would not exist otherwise ....

Anyone reading this with savvy of any kind already perceives they exist physically/materially ... yet KNOWS all is ENERGY (scientifically proven) atomically, as is EVERYTHING/ANIMATE/INANIMATE etc ...

The Flow `ENERGETICALLY` into FORM from a creative standpoint IS ONLY EVER ITSELF .. bound by universal Law ie the `Like-Attracts-Like` phenomenon ... namely Unequivocal STABILITY .....

We therefore either ALLOW this PURE BLISSFUL Energetic assistance/guidance to resource us 24/7/365, or TRY TO GO-IT-ALONE in sufferance ....

The `How-To` in all of this is experienced `EMOTIONALLY` ...

Given BLISS is always on tap, which some translate as LOVE ... Any UNLOVING moment is out-of-kilter, we can acknowledge with guidance and simply step back from that as gently as possible .... re CONFLICT within us or ANYONE/THING Else ....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Anyone noticed TIME Speeding-Up-Lately ?

Post by Admin on Sat Sep 27, 2014 9:32 am

Since 2012,  many have felt an `UNDERCURRENT` of Discontent, OR Outright MAYHEM occurring in their lives ..

Fortunately `The-Times-They-Are-A-Changing`  Very Happy FOR-THE-BETTER  I love you

We are ALL having to face our `ALLEGED DEMONS` Now ... and own up to the FACT we are CREATING THEM .....

Not FUN IF in the Depths of Despair /Powerlessness/Rage/Revenge Mode when engulfed with momentarily Neutral

Understand PLEASE ... none of us need to wallow in those mental/emotional scenarios we give UNTRUE DEFINITIONS TO ...

Captain your own Ship ... whilst minding your own business how anyone else is captaining theirs ... 

By Simply Following your Unique/individual Journey measured emotionally LOVINGLY GUIDED personal to you ...

Un-hurtable ... given ALL have access to this internal sat nav ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

LIFE PURPOSE ?

Post by Admin on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:42 am

Why Am I Here ? on this Planet, in this particular time ?

Each and Everyone of us ponders this question  I love you

We SENSE intrinsically we want-to-make-a difference /blaze-our-own-trail ..... 

ALL-WANT-TO-SAVE/CHANGE -THE-WORLD ETC .... FOR-THE-BETTER- NATURALLY ? SO WHAT TRULY PREVENTS US FROM DOING SO ?

There is NO WORLD OUTSIDE OF YOUR PERSONAL PERCEPTION/DEFINITION-OF-IT .. 

Bliss is calling ALL-DAY-LONG via gentle guidance EMOTIONALLY ... EQUALLY TO ALL ... UNCONDITIONALLY 

WE TANGIBLY FEEL this PHYSICALLY by way of degrees from BLISS-TO-varying levels of FEAR ... 

Those Emotional Experiences are NOT PERSONAL INDICTMENTS against you/or anyone/thing else .. by way of judgement  I love you

NO .. just LOVING REMINDERS .... 

HUMANITY IS A SPECIES  ... THEREFORE ALL-ARE-EQUAL ... 

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

NAKED !

Post by Admin on Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:56 am

Phew .....  I love you

Physically/Emotionally ....

Without EXCEPTION,  ALL DREAD this CONCEPT we conceive as `SCRUTINY` outside of ourselves from others great-and-small re our VALUE ...

FEW embrace their TRUE NAKEDNESS ... who we really are because of this .... so spend Lifetimes of suffering consequently ...

Our `Emotional-Guidance-System` so `UNIQUELY` provides UNCONDITIONAL/INDIVIDUAL APPRAISAL at every turn,  we need ZERO OTHER INPUT .... Safe-in-the-knowledge that ALL have equal access to such to ...

They never again need concern us  I love you given what guides us to our greatest benefit in-every-moment is Lovingly guiding them to ....

NO-ONE CAN HURT YOU .... Outside of your expectation that ANYONE,THING can ...

HURT is simply an expression you have temporarily veered of course from the NATURAL Impulse toward the recognition of your OWN Innate Value ... which (by definition) validates the GOODNESS-IN-ALL  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

Does not the `Innate` Knowing Fairness/Equality Prove this UNEQUIVOCALLY ...

ALL the Protection/Defenses/Justification/ beating-of-chests PRETENSE-OF-POWER are simple EXTERNAL FEARS-OF-BEING-WHO-WE-KNOW-WE-TRULY-ARE ......

Strip-it-all-away BOLDLY would be my recommendation XXXXXXX Blissfully ... and see who/what`s left to Play with ....

Admin

Back to top Go down

SELF CONTROL/RESTRAINT VS GUIDANCE?

Post by Admin on Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:45 am

The ONLY Control we have over every nano second of LIFE ... comes from the message our Internal GPS Guidance System is indicating via `EMOTION` ...

Biting our Tongue re CONTROL/RESTRAINT etc, when we feel like throttling another only serves to maintain any ISSUE where it is ... was ... and will REMAIN, if replaid continuously mentally ....

Letting it GO, by withdrawing focused attention upon it KILLS it`s momentum in it`s tracks .. thereby allowing a solution to unfold for ALL INVOLVED in the process ....

UNITY/HARMONY ...THE NATURAL SENSE OF FAMILY is where this Positive/Negative perspective originates Energetically .. and therefore Physically  I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you

How does you BODY respond to LOVE/HATE ... really there IS-NO-CONTEST or further Clarity needed outside-of-ourselves, other that that SIMPLE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

CONJURED UP ?

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:28 am

I LOVE the term `Conjured Up`  Very Happy

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/conjured

To call, or bring to mind is one definition ... ie `THOUGHT`of/up etc ...

Said `THOUGHT` is then EVALUATED re it`s Content/Discontent EMOTIONALLY based solely upon our UNIQUE Belief systems (personal-to-us) which is then measured internally re whether our interpretation BENEFITS us Physically/Mentally/Emotionally ....

IF NOT .... AN ALARM IS SOUNDED .... NATURALLY/LOVINGLY, by way of an URGE to back away from any harm which might ensue should we choose to IGNORE said indicator ..

Were NO such Belief Systems in place ? all could be interpreted NEUTRALLY, of little significance ...

We are literally `Conjuring` our Lives into experience by MAKING IT ALL UP .... MENTALLY ...

BLISS is available 24/7/365 ... by CHOICE .. regardless the degree of despair anyone might find themselves in .. 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Our-Own-Worse-Enemy !

Post by Admin on Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:18 am

IS ACTUALLY US ....

A Stark Conclusion ... yet TRUE Nonetheless ....

Mankind is slowly acknowledging/taking-on-board in numbers daily that this `brilliant` MIND they possess is by way of `Free-Will` Optional re which direction is CHOSEN MENTALLY to govern ones LIFE ....

Fortunately we have `GUIDANCE` within .. minus the external clutter, EMOTIONALLY ....INDIVIDUALLY ...

And Therefore can SIMPLIFY-OUR-FOCUS upon ourselves Exclusively, safe in the knowledge EVERYONE ELSE is being called to their own best-case-scenario moment-by-moment too ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

GOOD/BAD/RIGHT/WRONG ?

Post by Admin on Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:06 am

One Mans Meat-Is-Another-Mans-Poison ... etc ?

Are Not these SIMPLE PERSONAL CHOICES .. Minus the Judgement ...

Life is that SIMPLE when one steps back. and reviews it that way....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Love-Begets-Love !

Post by Admin on Wed Oct 08, 2014 9:51 am

Admin wrote:One Mans Meat-Is-Another-Mans-Poison ... etc ?

Are Not these SIMPLE PERSONAL CHOICES .. Minus the Judgement ...

Life is that SIMPLE when one steps back ? and reviews it that way....

We Are ALL GUIDED Emotionally SUBTLY continuously toward what BENEFITS US AS INDIVIDUALS UNIQUELY ... How could it be any other way .... 

The `Concepts` of INEQUALITY are simply That  ... just thought induced beliefs we recoil against when comparing/ judging ANYONE/THING we encounter NEGATIVELY ....

BILLIONAIRES .. Trust me are equally evaluating varying degrees of `INSECURITY` in other areas of Life Experience ....

Last edited by Admin on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Back to top Go down

To Kill-Or-Be-Killed !

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:00 am

The `NATURAL` Instinct is `SURVIVAL` Physically/Mentally/Emotionally .... 

Our Entire Human-being-ness is geared-up-that-way  I love you

We have sayings such as `What-Does-not-Kill-You-Makes-You-Stronger`etc ... which IS TRUE, IN ESSENCE only IF WE VIEW IT THAT WAY ...... X

Harbouring Grievances WILL MAKE-US-WEAKER Carte Blanche ..... demonstrated EMOTIONALLY/PHYSICALLY by the gut FEELING we experience when IGNORING what such is alerting us to ...

Something as simple as an Opinion which differs from ours ? we have TRAINED OURSELVES to become Life-Or-Death `EMOTIONALLY` in Modern Society ....

I CANNOT EMPHASIZE ENOUGH ... The VALUE of INDIVIDUALITY, Once UNDERSTANDING is achieved along the lines that None-Of-Us LACKS perfect/personal guidance 24/7/365 .. so can first-and-foremost give ourselves a break whichever state-of-mind we are in the moment having to evaluate .... so KNOW where EVERYONE ELSE is coming from too ....

Admin

Back to top Go down

Heaven and Hell are Far Apart ?

Post by Admin on Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:37 am

And NEVER-THE-TWAIN-SHALL-MEET ?

There is NO Heaven/Hell outside force IMPOSING itself upon you .... 

No other person/situation/experience etc ...

Trust Me Please ... I LOVE YOU ... or would not be offering this Information I DEEM VITAL to you ...

When FEELING LIKE HELL ... HEAVEN is unavailable `EMOTIONALLY` to you in that moment ... that is all ..

Let Go The HELL and HEAVEN RESUMES AUTOMATICALLY ..

The next cup-of-tea/coffee/nice meal/appreciative encounter GUARANTEES such-is-so X

Simple Guidance keeping you in the Game-Of-Life ... You WANT-TO-BE-PLAYING ... AS-DO-WE-ALL 

Admin

Back to top Go down

Battle Zone !

Post by Admin on Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 am

ALL, almost without exception have experienced LIFE as some kind of WAR ZONE we felt was thrust upon us against-our-will which we have to travail ARDUOUSLY, ALL-BY-OURSELVES whilst developing `Thicker` Skins in order to NUMB the slings-and-arrows assailed against us continuously .....

We FEEL that way only because we SENSE/KNOW innately LIFE-IS-PRECIOUS ... so desire such for everyone else ....

Were this not-the-case ... we would be Topping Ourselves left-right-and-centre otherwise ...

The alleged `WILL-TO-LIVE`has little to do with simple SURVIVAL ... and EVERYTHING-TO-DO with experiencing LIFE from our `NATURAL` PERSPECTIVE such as the rest of `Nature` does Effortlessly/Blissfully/and more importantly LOVINGLY/AFFECTIONATELY ...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Love-Begets-Love !

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum