CHICHI-MIO

Love-Begets-Love !

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LIFE ?

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 20, 2013 11:02 am

We are `conditioned` into believing OUR personal/individual Physical LIFE SEPARATES us from everyone else, in an (every-man-for-himself...ie US-against-the-world) Mentality?

My Life, conceptually via thought .. consists primarily of an IDEA based upon our Past experiences/current circumstances/future goals etc ?

All of which to some degree, or another evokes an underlying dissatisfaction whilst in COMPETITION with others Materialistically, in a bid to Prove our Worth/Success Financially, Intellectually, Altruistically, to name only a few of the myriad Egoistic`MOTIVES`which DRIVE us UNSATISFACTORILY .. when the `Thought` Induced Delusional Mind Concept of ME /MY LIFE Ignores Actually Being ALIVE Visceral, Physically Tangible LIFE .. We ALL are .. apart from who we THINK We Are ..

ARE ? equates to BE .. which cannot be Derived from `Thought`

We only KNOW what being alive Truly IS via the five SENSES .. all interpreted by the `Sixth` Sense through Emotional AWARENESS of both Mind and Body ..

Negative Emotions relate to the `My Life` Syndrome of ? .. who I can better, impress, use, among others due to a NEED of Approval/False Sense-of-Worth .. in comparison with our `NATURAL` non- conceptual ALIVE State-Of-Being, already Whole/Complete/Secure/Fulfilled/Serine, Minus or plus ALL, or NONE of the Trappings of everyday Life I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

http://mio-chichi.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Time Immemorial ?

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:01 am

Eternity etc, are ALL mental concepts ...

Without trying to `Rationalize` whether `God`/The Big-Bang Origin of Matter `ENERGY` force which we now KNOW, to date , continues to not only FORM, maintain/sustain the entire Expanding Universe ... BUT had No BEGINNING ?

For Something to start and end .. it MUST have `SUBSTANCE` and therefore exist in TIME ...

There could NOT BE a BEGINNING of anything prior to the `Material` Realm which created `Time` .. in that NO-THING, the Formless - Energy responsible for said beginning always IS !

TIME , truly is an illusory `Mental` Mind Oriented figment of the imagination, we have become DEPENDENT upon psychologically in a bid to determine who we were/are/will become ?

It is the singlemost Factor re FEAR .. in ALL of it`s guises ...

Eternity is no `Futuristic` dream, because ALL Life whether Material, or Non-Material EXISTS Only-In-The-Now ... I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Morbid Fascination ?

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 am

Despite our `NATURAL` INCLINATION` toward LOVE/COMPASSION etc, we contrarily frequently find ourselves engrossed in a `Morbid Fascination` at the `downfall` of another ... which `News Papers` /Magazines/Social Networks Magnify exponentially constantly.

Part of our `Fascination` with their `Demise` is our own INNATE FEAR of experiencing similar/same ? which ALL try to avoid at-all-costs, moment-to-moment continuously .....

My `Accomplishments`/ `Reputation`/`Possessions` , for example? are worthy of DEFENDING/JUSTIFYING/FIGHTING-TO-THE-DEATH for ? are `Tenets` Ethics we commonly live by ... All THOUGHT Conjured equating to Perpetual `Warfare` with EVERYONE ELSE ... Who DIFFER in Opinion, legitimately from our STAUNCH PERSONAL Mental Stance ... ie , Perspective ...

Wallowing in another`s `Painful, Deeply Felt Issues`, even IF they live with you .. will subsequently bring you DOWN, whereupon you FEEL as LOST /HOPELESS as they .....

The term `rising above` literally means being `SELFISH` enough to be `UNWILLING` to go there Mentally across-the-board ... with every person/situation/circumstance .. AND therein lies freedom ... I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Barricades ?

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:20 am

To the Natural state of `PEACE` ALL are Seeking, myself included, who craved such my entire life (as does everyone else) which FELT like FOREVER eluded me? Until recently, I NOW KNOW CATEGORICALLY was the result of `Negative` THOUGHT processes relating to an `ILLUSORY` Story I convinced myself was REAL ... until close examination/scrutiny of said `Story`.. perpetuated via `Thought` unearthed a `Sublime` PEACE, which is ALWAYS there naturally ....

The Barricades which prevent us from being FREE of ALL INSECURITY, are ALL MENTAL/MIND propagated Delusions we conjure about ourselves/others/the world in general etc .. which we engender as a means of `Protection` (survivalist instinct) producing continuous `Suffering`, to varying degrees .. until the `Pain` of Living `Mentally Tortured`Bound to commitments we loathe/resent/make us miserable etc .. Finally forces us to `throw-in-the-towel` of disillusionment, and FIND the path to FREEDOM is /was/and has ALWAYS been there all along which we have SENSED ALL-OUR-LIVES Innately Very Happy Whilst `Thoughtless`, IF only glimpsed temporarily ?

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

The `URGE-TO-ESCAPE` ?

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 am

The Daily Grind in General is `UNIVERSAL` Trust me ... Wink wanting to sit on a mountain somewhere other than where we are right now is commonly encountered persistently, by `Humanity` across the board ..

ALL experience such .. which comes as a relief to KNOW, when we assume, incorrectly ? we must be DIFFERENT from everyone else, in that regard .. ie less stable/grounded/happy/content etc ...

Frustration/Irritation, a sense of lack-of-control of ourselves/others BREEDS/FUELS said Negativity which we can CHOOSE to dissociate ourselves EFFORTLESSLY from by NOT focusing there .. with practice I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

The Tide is Turning !

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 am

I was Thrilled to view this BBC News clip first thing this morning Very Happy

More so than EVER, `Children` especially, NEED to learn how to balance their minds EMOTIONALLY in today`s technologically SATURATED World ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016xnvb

Great to know `relief` from all-manner-of-stress is becoming available to more-and more .. I, among others am Ecstatic that this is so ..

MINDFULNESS ? is actually `Thoughtlessness`.. or REAL TIME REALITY, which is ALWAYS Peaceful, Blissful even .. and Stress Free ... Wink

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Love-Begets-Love !

Post by Admin on Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 am

Admin wrote:I was Thrilled to view this BBC News clip first thing this morning Very Happy

More so than EVER, `Children` especially, NEED to learn how to balance their minds EMOTIONALLY in today`s technologically SATURATED World ...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p016xnvb

Great to know `relief` from all-manner-of-stress is becoming available to more-and more .. I, among others am Ecstatic that this is so ..

MINDFULNESS ? is actually `Thoughtlessness`.. or REAL TIME REALITY, which is ALWAYS Peaceful, Blissful even .. and Stress Free ... Wink

XXXXXXX I love you

To `Elaborate` upon the above ...

AWARENESS ? of ALL of our `Life` Experience , namely what we are seeing/hearing/tasting/smelling/touching/thinking,etc, or feeling is because of an OVERALL `BACKGROUND` sensing .. most acutely FELT whilst reveling in the `Upper`END of the Emotional Scale encounters ...

From a Physical perspective, ALL Emotions Positive/Negative arrive Tangibly, via the `Solar Plexus` more Forcefully than anywhere else in the Body ....

The GUT FEELING can be either `Excruciating` at Worse, during Despair, or `Orgasmic`almost, at Best whilst `floating-on-air` riding an IN-LOVE wave Very Happy for example ...

Being AWARE of the total spectrum overall .. allows us leeway to withdraw from thought, and therefore find a Balance, `Personal-To-Us` which we can ACT From accordingly ..

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

EQUILIBRIUM ?

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:33 am

Of both `Mind and Body` is a SIMPLE procedure, given this is NATURAL, and available to ALL ...

We have to be `ACTIVELY` Thwarting such if a constant PEACEABLE state of Mind/Being `EMOTIONALLY, eludes us on a regular basis ...

The teenagers engaged in `Mindfulness` Schools project above discovered quickly, and easily that once attention is focused away from the `Thinking` Mind process (which can be diverted in MYRIAD ways), by FEELING the Body, Hands/Breath etc .. a surprising CALM ALWAYS ensues .....

The `Field-Of-Energy`, animating ALL Material FORM, or in this instance the sense of ALIVENESS tingling/vibration throughout our PHYSICAL Body has ALWAYS been there ....

We `LOSE` the INNATE `Tendency` to experience `BALANCE`Only when `judgmentalism` takes over our Lives .....

Negative `Emotion` alerts us to said Partiality/Prejudice, in all situations/relationships/Life Experiences etc ... which we can become increasingly, conciously AWARE of, whilst releasing painful thoughts..whereupon our MOOD will LIFT Automatically I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:37 pm

To quote Shakespeare, from `Hamlets perspective ?

http://www.enotes.com/shakespeare-quotes/nothing-either-good-bad-but-thinking-makes

We project `ENEMIES` Mentally upon every little thing we `DISAGREE` with .. when in `TRUTH` all are simply Personal Preferences, we as Individuals are ENTITLED to evaluate ....

None are `Threats` in an ABSOLUTE sense? without `Thinking` making-them-so ....

It`s OK to like what you like/believe what you believe/want what you want, or PREFER in general.........................Across the Board Very Happy

Difficulties ONLY arise when we disallow others that same freedom ..

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

PAIN FREE !

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:08 am

INSTANTANEOUSLY ?

Whether this be `Physical` Mental/Emotional etc .. is immediately attainable to ALL ... once Identity with `Thought` is taken out-of-the-equation .....

IE, that `Thought` itself ? carries ANY weight, or IMPORTANCE ..

The `FEAR-OF-DEATH` for example ? can only be SPECULATED upon via Imagination depending upon an IDEA of what such entails ...

Those who `BELIEVE` Death is the END-OF-ME ? ...Will `Cling` to Physical Life experience, voraciously whilst trying to Maximize Pleasure/Minimize pain etc .. and Experience constant Agitation re `the-next-FIX` ..... New Toy/Shopping/Relationship/Food .. encounter which will AMELIORATE that ..
On the other hand .. others profess a completely `OPPOSITE` point-of-view .. believing Life after Death is BLISSFUL .....Heaven, or similar depending upon whatever `Personal` Belief system is in vogue Smile

ALL of us are `Familiar` with a sense of `restlessness`/constant `URGE` even to `Get` to somewhere `BETTER` FEELING, than we are right NOW!

This perpetual `dissatisfaction` which presents in `MYRIAD` guises from boredom, to outright fear, is entirely THOUGHT CONTRIVED .. which we actually `WITNESS` occurring within us when these are `Negative` .. reminding us we, can re-focus elsewhere, or release them effortlessly .. discovering an `INNER` PEACE which excels all thought NATURALLY, with practice I love you

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

IDENTITY?

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:36 am

Who am I ? .... REALLY ... apart from a `THOUGHT`elicited, AMALGAMATION of experiences to date, with which I/ WE `IDENTIFY` ?

Suppose Wink (bear-with-me) please, for one minute, whilst setting ALL thought aside ........ A Natural Peace ensues, whether in TURMOIL prior to such, might be your experience ? Very Happy

The `Mind`/Intellect absolutely THRIVES upon `Conflict` irrespective of how `REASONABLE` an Individual we ASSUME we are ..

We will always be `UP-FOR-THAT` when `MIND`/EGO Dominates ... which it can only do whilst we IDENTIFY ourselves `Mentally` `SEPARATE` from everyone else .. via Thought ....

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

The Worse Case Scenario ?

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:07 am

In ANY SITUATION, throughout ALL of Life Experience ? WILL always be `Torturous` only Mentally, via thought ....

Take said imagined scenarios OUT-OF-THE-EQUATION .. and no such grim reaper exists ...

We make them up MENTALLY .. and you can PROVE this to yourself UNEQUIVOCALLY ... by TESTING ALL Possible Worse-Case-Scenarios out , impartially ?

EG:

My Marriage is failing, I`m about to lose my job, My life is a mess, Nobody understands me,I`m out of control, ETC (God the list is endless) are ALL Imagination ....

NONE of these SPECULATIONS are REAL unless you give INORDINATE attention to them ..

Thoughts (magnetically/energetically) have `Attraction` POWER .. which `gather` MOMENTUM` via Focus ...

mental/emotional, ATTACHMENT to Anything, or Anyone, Must induce FEAR-OF-LOSS, of such ..... it cannot be otherwise ..

FREEDOM from ALL such Dependencies ? IS ALREADY HERE .. in everyone everywhere .. once `Thought` is set aside momentarily even .....whereupon a `glimpse of peace ensues NATURALLY ...

I love you XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

OUR LEGACY ?

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:47 am

ORIGINALLY, from conception onward was/is a consistent state of NATURAL PEACE, only `Thought` has EVER torn us away from ..

So many DELUSIONS prevail, re what we require Daily from everyone/thing ? we feel we have to CONTROL, in order to maintain said Harmony, which frequently completely Exhausts whist trying to spin all of those UNPREDICTABLE, Plates in the AIR ....

Many have come to the realization that `Giving Up` the Notion we can/could/should` CONTROL LIFE in general is absolutely Futile overall .. whilst NEEDING TOO ...

Capitulation Very Happy IE a Bring-It-On/I Give Up Mental/Emotional approach come-hell-or-high-water, allows a NATURAL sense of RELIEF ...... whereupon Peace (our Legacy) prevails ...

Let Life Be .. Minus the `ANXT`, and it will serve ALL .. I Guarantee that I love you

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

SELF TRUST ?

Post by Admin on Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:44 am

I could `quote` literally one thousand Biblical (i am familiar with virtually every translation to date)/ Philosophical doctrines etc .. which ALL have Merit to this degree ONLY ?

Namely that of `SELF TRUST` ...

SELF .. our perception of who we are MENTALLY .. will always reveal LACK .. at every turn, in one way or another FOREVER .. unless our TRUE POTENTIAL is realized, which we KNOW INTRINSICALLY exists, and is FELT Naturally within ? once `Thought` evaluated Self Scrutiny is taken out of the equation ... whilst perceiving via other senses, and not engaged in `Thought` ... Wink

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

Attachments/Dependencies ?

Post by Admin on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:05 am

Are what cause LIFE to appear `difficult`/strenuous, arduous ....

We simply ARE ourselves, and NEED no other to `confirm`/approve/evaluate US , by their standards, whatsoever in any REGARD ...

What IF ? for instance .. every Friend/Relative you have right now LEFT/ABANDONED YOU ? .. How would that FEEL?

Why be beholden to such , in SUFFERANCE ... whilst such binds US ....

Longing to be FREE of ALL attachments/dependencies is INTRINSIC within ..

We are `Free Spirits` by Nature, so intrinsically Loathe/RESENT ALWAYS, any vulnerability/insecurity .. which arises from said DEPENDIENCIES/ATTATCHMENTS inherently ...

ALL can be transcended by focusing within, quietly, whereupon CLARITY ensues, outside-of-thought ... inspiring us toward our greater GOOD regardless ..

Trust in that INSTINCT wholeheartedly, whilst at peace Emotionally .. Come-What-May Very Happy

No-one Else can Live Your Life For You .. or know YOU Intimately .. BUT YOU .. ?

Go-For-Gold Very Happy Be Yourself, Depend NOT upon anyone/thing OUTSIDE-OF-YOU .. and witness what happens ....

XXXXXXX I love you

Admin

Back to top Go down

OUR NATURAL PERSONA ?

Post by Admin on Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:49 am

Aside of how we `PERCEIVE` ourselves to be, via an illusory `Mind` Image we relate to, which is MEMORY/THOUGHT induced only....... Incorporating frequent suffering ? is a far cry from our NON MENTAL impartial appraisal of our TRUE PERSONA. once a small amount of reflection/introspection/contemplation outside-of-thought is employed ...

We are innately Loving/Free Beings by Nature, and sense THAT INTRINSICALLY ...

Negative Thought, alone creates doubt which is ALL that separates us from the realization of such I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

KILL-ME-NOW ?

Post by Admin on Sat May 04, 2013 8:34 am

I LOVE this statement .. I love you

It equates to I-GIVE-UP .. a relinquishing of CONTROL we delude ourselves into believing we have over others/situations/LIFE-IN-GENERAL etc ?

Throwing-in-the-Towel Mentally, whilst acknowledging that ALL difficult scenarios we encounter once met with UTTER acceptance, blow over much more rapidly than when wallowed in.

A Typical Cliche in the UK many moons ago (prior to the innovation of polystyrene cartons) Very Happy WAS that Yesterday`s NEWSPAPER Headlines are today`s Fish&Chip Paper ... and such is the case with THOUGHTS ...

Attention to them, foments those very HEADLINES, Perpetuating these until FOCUS is withdrawn whereupon Problems/Issues/Queries associated with such resolve themselves automatically ... NATURALLY with little EFFORT Wink

Admin

Back to top Go down

THE HOLY GRAIL?

Post by Admin on Fri May 10, 2013 10:48 am

Sought after, since time immemorial (the MISSING PIECE) of the Jigsaw of LIFE ? .. is an ILLUSION ....

The Fact that `Satisfaction` with any-THING we accomplish ? is so Short-Lived KEEPS this ILLUSION Alive Mentally in ALL ....

None are `EXEMPT` from this Delusion, hence the continual striving for what APPEARS to be `MISSING`, a thought contrived mystery we cannot conceptually FATHOM ..

NOTHING IS MISSING .... EVER ?

We only `IMAGINE` via Thinking, whilst Believing said thoughts are `TRUE` into existence, and therefore Experience `Negative Emotions` such as loneliness/dependency/insecurity/agitation/restlessness/anxiety/depression/bondage etc .. to name only a few ....

FREEDOM .. The `HOLY GRAIL` of LIVING is available Effortlessly to ALL who are willing to realize we are NOT our `THOUGHTS` .. which are frequently UNRELIABLE, but also Negatively focused overall ...

Setting such aside even briefly, for a few short minutes unearths a NATURAL Bliss innately accessible within I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

TRUST ?

Post by Admin on Sun May 12, 2013 7:42 am

Is an INNATE/NATURAL inclination ... and why Infants take DELIGHT in their Physicality despite our misconceived perspective re their alleged Vulnerability .....

They TRUST INSTINCTIVELY ..

Life is not worth only living voraciously, but a great ADVENTURE, in ALL of it`s Guises, come what may ...

TRUST ? IS an `EMOTION` We are ALL Born with irrespective of when/ where/what place/condition/circumstances, or to what FAMILY we are born into ..

IT Takes many years of persistent Dogmatic persuasion to ROB us of the Intrinsic TRUST we initially had in ourselves at birth , regardless of external situations until `Educated` otherwise ....

We can TRUST the `Emotional Guidance System`we are ALL born with ABSOLUTELY .... which guides us in every moment away from the slightest detriment relentlessly I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

IN CHARGE?

Post by Admin on Thu May 30, 2013 8:49 am

We truly `believe` {mistakenly) we must `TAKE CHARGE` of our Lives if they are to unfold in our Favour ? which is feasible, to an extent, POSSIBLE even, ONLY when FOCUSED toward those intentions Positively ....

We are, `HAPPY` Innately /Naturally, from Birth ACTUALLY .. but lose our intuitive sense of this along-the-way ...

Everyone of us has experienced `GLIMPSES` of pure JOY/LOVE/PEACE/APPRECIATION/COMPASSION/INNER POWER/STRENGTH SPONTANEOUSLY regardless of outside influences .. namely people/circumstances/situations `INDUCING` these ....

Readily we are `CONDITIONED TO ASSUME` without question ... our `OUTER` World must `Satisfy` a personal, projected CRITERIA in order to maintain/sustain an illusion of FULFILMENT We already possess ....

It CANNOT DO THAT .. and fails miserably , whilst pursuing such .. hence our continual drive to Make-Life-Better via `Action`, whether this be verbal/physical etc ?

Admin

Back to top Go down

I KNOW THIS MUCH IS TRUE ?

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:42 am

WE Exist, are Alive right now, in this moment ... as does everyone/thing else upon the Planet ... Very Happy

We need not factor thought into the `equation`, whatsoever, SIMPLY because such is KNOWN Innately, WITHIN YOU, once `Mental` Conceptions of ourselves are ignored completely, instead of  BELIEVING they are VALID ? ....

Whether we `ACCEPT` this is SO. or NOT ? .... 

Try withdrawing attention from `Negative Emotive` Thought processes, namely false mental concepts re ourselves, or others, whilst acknowledging any VULNERABILITY WHATSOEVER is MIND/THOUGHT Induced .. which we have TOTAL Control over, once we STOP Analysing/Probing said Issues vehemently/powerfully Which Frees us up Wholly/Individually/Happily.... in spite-of-everything I love you

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

No such thing as `KNOWING`

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 01, 2013 6:36 pm

Knowledge ?... even the most profound up-to-the-minute information is `redundant` already, given time/change is a continuum, always expanding/improving exponentially.

Our own personal `viewpoint` across-the-board re `any` thought/mind related topic, therefore should be considered as just that I love you 

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

BELIEF`S?

Post by Admin on Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 am

Are `ARBITRARY`? .. at best, and therefore subject to change any given moment-in-time ... and IF One honestly contemplates introspectively ? how many times, The `LIVING-OF-LIFE`has compelled you to abandon BELIEF`S you previously held, not to mention those which colour/taint your life psychologically,in reference to your selves, or others `NEGATIVELY` on a day-to-day basis ?.... 

ASK Yourself ? what Thought related process is active in ME atm ... which causes me, conflict with another's opinion which is equally as valid as mine, despite my preference ....(according to data convincing me thus far (otherwise)?

Know/Accept intrinsically Please, that all current `KNOWLEDGE` is PAST and therefore subject to change continuously Very Happy which will free you from concern what `ANYONE` else think`s does, etc ....

SIMPLY EXPLAINED !

TRY Loving IT ALL I love you regardless .... 

BLISS resides inside you once you release thought, briefly/momentarily.... TRY IT ...I love you 

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

CRAZY LIFE/CRAZY WORLD?

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:54 am

We are our own `WORLD` .... despite how it is UNFOLDING ? right now for US... AND is absolutely dependent upon how you FEEL about various aspects of it ... always `THOUGHT` induced ..

I Invite you to PROVE this to yourselves moment-to-moment in everyday life ....

IF your struggling to cope with ANY obstacle whatsoever .. allow it to run it`s course from a `neutral standpoint` it has to TRUST ME .... however grim such appears  ...

Trying to manipulate change MENTALLY into fruition, from a `negative` perspective .. guarantees it`s continuation .....I love you 

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

AGREE-TO-DISAGREE?

Post by Admin on Mon Jul 08, 2013 8:45 am

This should be the`ULTIMATE` MANTRA, in LIFE imo .. 

By Simply respecting OTHERS `equal` entitlement to their own veiwpoint .. whether we can grasp such, or not ? safe in the knowledge that we cannot possibly TRUTHFULLY know how they conclude what they do, via the myriad INFLUENCES afflicting these to date, which are entirely Personal-to-them ..  

This way, LIFE will never be Burdensome again, I PROMISE I love you 

XXXXXXX

Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Love-Begets-Love !

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum: